Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

I always have mixed feelings for Jeannette. I don't dislike her but I can't like her too. I blame Mr. White for not properly educating her. She's spoiled and greedy but pitiful at the same time. She thinks the world owes her and she should has all she desires just because she's pitiful, without second thought how Athy will feel. Like if someday stranger come to my life and tell me they are my sibling, am I able to be friendly to that person? I don't think so. Jeannette should've known that much. In other hand I can't dislike her because it is how people around her told her in her entire life. They told her she's a princess, someday she will be loved by Claude, she deserves to be Royal etc. She's pitiful but annoying at the same time.

3 months? 😱
Oh well, it happens. I hope in season 3 Claude finally gains his memories huhu

@M_kir personally I wouldn't consider her greedy. Growing up she was acutely aware of the fact that her 'real' family is out of reach and even if her adopted family takes care of her, she is still an outsider. Her motivation so far, at least how I interpreted it, is to love and in turn be loved. Even if she was rejected by ezekiel she didn't resent him or athy or anything... she simply concludes that she isn't 'outstanding' enough to be loved. And it's kind of sucky how people in her life continously pitting athy and jeanette against each other? I consider Jeanette to be lonely kid who just craves affection so I think she isn't malicious but just kinda pitiful

@yannickq tbh not really.. it's so subtle that people wont really notice it.. people prob thinking that Jeannette is kinda the same like Athy in most circumstance concerning Claude and there's no actual picture/segment where Claude feel sick when he's near Jeannette, just like when the old Claude near Athy..

@ayra prob.. but i think it's still faint when he meet with Jeannette.. (not to mention there's not that many times they met face 2 face)
my theory is that
Jeannette's black magic aura is connected to her emotion.. Like when she's happy, the amount of aura is severely reduced to the point it's kinda nothing if you dont look at it properly.. And the amount grew bigger when she feel down/depressed like this chapter

Thank you for your hardwork Bucci Gang 😘

@ayra
He did realize that's why he called her chimera
because she was born from black magic

Fed-Kun's army
WHUT THE-

so we all are have to wait 3+ months for the stick debut to save the day??? Loool 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway... Thank you so much BUCCI GANG for the chapters!!! Hope to see you guys too in S3! ^^

As for the season 2 itself...
I really think Jeanette is pitiful... But at the same time like.. lol deserve?? Idk. She keeps envying Athy but never really take it to heart how painful it should be for Athy to be forgotten by her own dad and even have to run away from that very dad... But she herself thought she doesn't have a parent (except claude) so... Idk.. definitely mixed but still leaning towards the negative.

And yes. I feel like so far this season doesn't really give much progress.. lol XD

Double-page supporter
HUWHAAAAAT WE END HERE!???

B U T N O T H I N G O F N O T E W A S R E S O L V E D

oh well see y'all after 3 months

Thanks BUCCI GANG!

Aggregator gang
What a shit season lol.. damn it's like a huge drop from season 1.
Welp we wait 3 months now lol.. thanks for the translation bucci gang.

Dex-chan lover
didn;t season 1 go for like 60 chapters
this felt more like an intermission than a season 2 tbh

I'm pretty sure it was shown on season 1 that the ribbon thing that jennette gave athy was tampered with by anastacius and it was probably the reason for her magic explosion.

jyc

lmaao season 2 but there's still so much mystery and on top of that, they add a new one w jennette 😌
I like her but wow cant believe she's thinking like that even tho she knows what athy went through (got forgotten and ignored by her dad, left the palace for a while and all that)

Wow, season 2 just ended like that? Season 1 really hit me in the feels. Anyways, can’t wait to come back in season 3! Hopefully Daddy Claude gets his memories back ✨✨✨ and Lucas finally tells his feeling to Athy

Double-page supporter
"I wonder why he's so different." Because he's your dad, you muppet. Anyway.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread