Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

I think the black magic inside Jeanette would gotten stronger if she had some desire, i think since in the last page it shown how the black magic covering her.
I know that shes a kind girl inside but i hope tghe black magic wont blind her sight and start hurting Athanisia.
I hope season 3 could make Atthy and Claude closer like before and end Claude memory lost arc.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't live my life without waiting every 10 days for new chapter TTwTT

me at the start of the ep: yayy a new ep, boomer we have to wait 10 days for the next one but oh well it's worth it :^D
WMMAP: are you sure about that :^) *hiatus*
me: :'^(

Bro i literally got into this today like 3 hours ago and it goes on a 3 month hiatus 😩

Accurate meme xDDD Though, come on, Spoon must've worked their butt off drawing it!

3 months... urk.

Just when I thought Jeanette is finally maturing and becoming less naive, she goes and does something like this, trusting him again and again. Sigh. Still not my fav character. I suspect she'll never be.

Nuuu, I honestly quite like Jeanette. She's adorable but also?? so goddamn naive?? like was she so sheltered that she has absolutely 0 EQ considering how literally eveyone in her life is using her????

Double-page supporter
Awww, black magic daddy is about to teach his daughter how to be master of black magic and how to be evil! More Father&Daughter bonding!
Maybe they+ll even make a musical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw (just imagine Janette and her dad here)

Oh no, her dark magic is growing because of her feelings- )": Mmmm, Jeannette is always that character that I don't know how to feel about. I usually dislike her but in chapters like this one, it's just weird. She grew with none parental figure and no one taught her how to be empathic, respectful, considerate, and quick-witted, she's still young so in theory she should have the opportunity to grow and mature more, but with people like the "dad" playing with her, it just gets less possible. Idk, I feel conflicted. :/

Anyway, I still had hopes that she wasn't as delusional as it seems but I guess not. I wonder if she knew what Athy went trough maybe she wouldn't feel and think in the way she's doing rn, like, maybe? She definitely has her own issues but Athy had to die for her, that's why I can't like her no matter how much effort the manwha does to makes us like her.

Ty guys, you've been working hard <3 stay safe

I’m sorry but why are you all judging Jennette for trusting the shady guy. Aside from the fact that guy is her father, she’s young and he’s her shelter family’s friend, of course she will trust the guy. And it’s not like she’s a reader who can tell everything just by reading the story, even in real life, we cannot recognize a bad guy just from first glance either.

Poor jeanette. I love her as much as i love athy and i just want them to be close siblings (cousins?) and bff gdi. The poor girl just want a place she belongs to

jennete doesnt even bother to help athy when she executd and play dumb . and the one who give the green ruby to athy is her lmao .

from the start of season 2 till the end feels like we haven't good much progress and the story hasn't moved as far as i'd hoped.
jeanette wow she has it rough seems like she is losing everything but wrong to assume he would marry her, have to take his feelings into account. She's quite naive, i wonder what he will do with her, that dark stuff coming out of her looks dangerous could be stormy seas ahead. Wow 3 months wait thats going to be tough to take :(

Users who are viewing this thread