Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

First thing..
Oh my.. Athy's mom is an angel, so beautiful. Every time she appeared, i always stare at her angelic smile.. It's a pity that her life's too short.. 😔

@alkossovsky I agree with you.. Now her magic is leaking out.. I worry for Athy and Daddy

Well, I'm looking fwd for the next season..
See u later guys..

Thank you for your hard work!!!
Bad Daddy use your own daughter like lab rat 😢.... Hope he will understand how important his daughter

Omg that meme at the end perfectly summarizes season 2. I feel like almost nothing has changed. In the beginning I was hoping we’d be able to finished the amnesia arch but it’s turned into something different now.

Oh Jeanette a child that was born through black magic... 😒 season 2 can be summarized as just afternoon teatime bet amnesiac Claude Athy and Jeanette

Interesting. People seem to be more sympathetic to Jeanette now. Quite like the subtle change, as I want her to get a happy ending, too.
I mean. Apart from Claus and athy, but still.

But honestly, wish we got a proper season end, I feel like nothing really was closed up. Well, here's to three months waiting... Yay.

jeanette's finally showing how dangerous she is 🤧 am i surprised? no. with that said, yeah, she has a sucky life i guess?? she doesn't have parents but she was always cared for. her ignorant optimism is something i blame on mr white tho since he never taught her properly but.. that doesn't make me dislike her any less lol

it was inevitable that she'd get jealous of athy and would end up hurting our beloved mcs u_u as her negative emotions grows, the effect it'll have on claude will probably make him deteriorate faster. i hope lucas will be there to save the day aka be the villain in jeanette's eyes lest it be athy

See ya in 3 months, and thanks for translation as always Bucci gang, bless you all.

Athy is incredibly Lucky to have Lucas as allies in this timeline, she's screwed like so many times if he's not helping.

Meanwhile Jeanette....i still find it hard to sympathize her and she has this black magic inside her which most likely will cause some trouble. Well she's technically a princess already in first timeline, got her boy Izekiel and Claude at cost of Athy's life.. by letting Athy died i bet she didn't even care about Athy at all as the narrative said "it can't be helped" in chapter 1, now the fate is reversed so... right back at her? at least Jeanette isn't as unlucky as Athy and still have people care about her with comfy life.

Darn, just when I think that the plot finally freaking moves, it ends 🤦 Seriously though, I feel like nothing much happened this season and we can probably summarize it in 1-2 page. Hope things change in season 3.

Thank you so much BUCCI GANG for all your effort and for doing such a great work of translation, redrawing and typeset for this series! 😍

But wwaaah!!! AN end of season so soon! 😭

I don't know why, but it feels like I'm spending my life waiting for new chapters between breaks and end of seasons, I had finally gotten used to a chapter every ten days and now, nothing until late November! 😢
I miss it so badly already!!!

About the chapter, nothing much to say about our heroine Athy, though I'm glad we get to see her together with Lucas in this last chapter.
As for Jeanette...I never know how to feel or think about her to be honest @_@ Sometimes she feels irritating, sometimes I think it is justified for her to think/feel this way considering her life/age/upbringing, sometimes I'm here looking at her and wondering what she is doing here, but it's hard to feel sympathy for her knowing that in the first timeline, absolutely everything went her way, and she got everything she wanted at the cost of Athanasia's life and misery, and probably Claude's too...
As of now, she doesn't hate Athy, but in the few last chapters, you can tell the author was building something up, and little by little, a bit of bitterness and envy toward Athy has been pilling up, a tiny bit at a time... we'll have to wait and see where this goes...

DIDNT JEANETTE'S black magic kill claude in the original novel,, i bet her black magic caused athy's magic to freak out too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translatios BucciGang

I wish Athy could use her time\ Dimension traveling powers to bring her mother back 😭

3 mOnths?! And I feel like literally nothing happened the whole season.....

Welp, not like I’m not gonna be here in 3 months anyway, see y’all then.

Wait, was it not obvious to everyone that Jeanette was the reason for this whole kerfuffle?

It seemed very much like an ending of a season where they remind everyone whats going on but for some reason there's no thrilling new urgent cliffhanger? It's the same cliffhanger we've had for like ten episodes.

Thanks for the uploads guys! See you again in three months?

@Alicia_kun tbh you cant really expect the plot to moves when there's still a lot of mystery shrouded on all of the character.. especially when they're depressed like in this arc.. if you forced it through, it'll make either the villain incompetence to rush the plan that he already planned from long time ago, or it'll feel like deus ex machina... not to mention we wont really know how deep the actual problem is..

Users who are viewing this thread