Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

I do NOT feel even a little sorry for jennet. NOT AT ALL. THIS CHIMERA IS BEING USED TO RUIN EVERYBODY'S LIFE! what are you? let me tell you the truth: you. are. an. extra. that. is. ruining. every. fu**ing. thing. in. that. damn. world. and. our. baby. Athansia's. THIRD. life (that you already shit in her first) so LEAVE AND TAKE ANY TROUBLE MAKER AROUND YOU AND DO NOT EXPECT LOVE OR ATTENTION FROM EMPEROR OR OUR BABY OR ANY ONE NEAR HER... YOU GOT ANYONE FROM HER IN HER PAST LIFE AND GOT HER LIFE TOO. WON'T YOU LET HER BREATH YOU DAMN THING?!? EVEN YOUR LIFE IS TROUBLE AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN EMPEROR'S DAUGHTER. just die

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Jeez, im really trying to understand why people are hating Jeanette? It's not her fault if Athanasia died in her past life, if yall want to blame someone than blame claude lmao, he killed his daughter.
I cant hate Jeanette, and I honestly dont understand the ones who hate her. Like Athy want to be love on her past life, Jeanette want to be love in this timeline but she's young and naive and everyone use her (Ezekiel's Dad, her real dad and even Athy)
I will completely understand if she become the villainess

thank you translating team!!

icb the author is ending an arc with amnesia still on the table... 😭 ill spend these 3 months hating on jeannette bc im salty like that

Tf? I really don’t get why people hate Jeannette that much. Have some empathy and think what would you do in her position, damn

is it wishful thinking to hope that jeanette's father would somehow realize the importance of family and develop feelings toward his daughter the way Claude does? This chapter is really depressing...

If Jeannatte ended up being the clueless one and bring misfortunes towards her sister aka had to take a Villanious part without her actually wanted to be a villain, i'd be super dissapointed.
From the start all she wants was love and family, Izekiel rejecting her, feeling down because she will never be enough and inferior towards Athy brings more dark magic in her and im super sure that Anastasius will use her for the very best to bring harm to Claude. Please stop, lets just see two sisters trying their best to stop all this misfortunes around them.

Jeannate never asked to be created through the dark magic.

@Yeganeh

Its a webtoon, chill with the hateful 'just die' message.

Am I the only one who feels this season has been incredibly weak and boring compared to the first?

I loathe Jeannette from the other time line but this one is just so adorable.

@Yeganeh

Free spaces to comment you know, anyway don't be so hostile and defensive, i am not attacking you. I hope you have a nice day.

Okay the reason why you feel so different towards him is because he's your father...Chile anyways so I think that black haired dude is gonna teach jeanette black magic because she was oozing it in the last panel

tbh if this timeline was the og story we’d have a villainess reincarnation timeline and loads of people would be on jeanette’s side just bc the perspective wld switch... lowkey i didn’t think perspective mattered that much in a story but it’s interesting to see that it does and ppl r pigeonholing jeanette into a horrible side character just bc she isn’t main... that being said i do find her annoying lol i want her to get a grip!! ur like twelve girl!! get a new boyfriend read a book go sit outside in a nice dress and have some chamomile it’ll all be okay lmao :3 and make a new friend lol she has like two friends and they’re explicitly telling her they like other people more... like... now that that happened it’s time to get ur butt to a library and have a friendship meet cute with a nice girl over liking the same dumb book

Fed-Kun's army
So Jeanette is still a ticking time bomb and now it’s confirmed

It's not like I don't understand Jeanette, but her fickleness is so fucking annoying. I admit, she does deserve a sweet ending, she's a good girl at heart, but she needs to stop being so naive and, dare I say, clingy. For that reason I simply can't find myself appealed to Jeanette's character

Some of y'all in here are mad weird telling a character that is a representation of children suffering from child abuse, parental neglect and emotional manipulation to go and die. Wonder how you'd behave irl situations if a child whose isolated from society and treated like a tool expressed a desire for basic human affection.

Users who are viewing this thread