Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

I dont know if its because I havent read this in a while but this just looked like a super HQ scan so thanks for the translation.

s2 is kinda a letdown, felt like it was just a huge filler.
anyway, thanks for this and

see yall in 3 months!

@buffoi i think no one knows yet, except the readers, if any one of the characters like claude or that red eyed magic boi ( except the black haired dude, jeanette's real father) they would've already figured it out by now

@x_Someil Jeanette right now definitely not in a bad situation unlike LPAthy, i think Lily also died in a way protecting Athy before, both of them in the end died. In this timeline, even with Black Magic inside Jeanette it's unreasonable and unrealistic for her to die / killed like LPAthy (unless she goes full villainess or smth).

Jeanette only wants to be "the most loved" by someone but technically she already found her place with Alpheus family, even with Athy as her friends.

I really feel for Jeanette. Her existence from the beginning was fated this way. It’s such a tragedy.

I feel for Athy, too! And her love for her dad. Gosh, knowing Claude loved Diana so much he needed black magic to rid of his pain is just so sad!!!!

Jeanette is so tragic it makes me heart hurt, I also really need Claude’s brother to mess up and have his redemption ark with Jeanetter where he learns to be a good dad already. Thank you for the chapter.

I keep seeing so much hate for Jeanette on social media even after this chapter and I still don't understand it. Yea, her existence causes trouble for Athy, but I just want others to have compassion for this lonely girl that is being used by the people closest to her and who are supposed to love her. There are people who call her stupid too but this girl is just a normal girl in intelligence. If anything I think most readers are closer to being more like Jeanette than Athy. Athy is a genius, extremely beautiful, and a reincarnator. How many of us can claim to be similar to that? Plus, people who say she's loved already doesn't realize that everyone is using her other than Ijekiel and even he loves Athy more. It's normal for her to feel jealous. She's not even trying to actively hurt the protag like other stories so why does she get so much hate??

I still feel no sympathy for jeannette tho. Call me heartless but I somehow feel a bit glad how everything fell into place in this timeline. All those privilege and rights she stole from Athy (without prior knowledge) are still fresh in my mind. I guess it is probably how lucky she is in every timeline. She may have a bit of a setback in this timeline but she is blessed enough to have her head intact and a potential blooming family connection with her dad.

@412001 I’m pretty sure she knows. Remember she met the fortune teller dude or something (when she was out with Lucas) she found out that Jeannette isn’t really her sister, and that she was made with black magic.

Users who are viewing this thread