Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

Season 2 may not feel exciting as the first but this season was meant to set up the next act guys, each characters feelings, plans, expectations and problems are all necessary so we don't go

"Hey this came out of no where wtf."

I'm personally most interested what will happen to Jeannett. There's no clear future for someone born with a purpose of murduring someone in the most complex way possible. This chapter has shown she's getting tired of things not going as she's planned. Rejected by her "fiancé", not being close as she'd to with her would be "family", being used by her actual family and her guardian.

Readers would be frustrated with her for her ignorance and its understandable but you have to remember she has no clue she'll end up having a hand in killing the people she wants to become a family with. She has no clue that she's not even human and everyone wants her to stay that way. She was raised to be an obedient and likable good little girl and no one will help her but herself.

Athy just wants to first of all: live till old age and get her dad back. She has allies in her love interests one of which is OP as fuck and Athy knows whats gonna happen but doesn't understand why things happened the way it did. This chapter also showcases how ignorant she really was of Claude's suffering.
She has everything she needs to crack this case wide open, all she just needs to understand that she is capable to do so. Jeanette may as well fall into despair, tries to hurt Athy only to get killed by Claude/Lucas or Athy herself and the readers will probably rejoice and TLs probs make a meme about it

or she discovers that self love is the best, learns how to be self sufficient, leaves the cage thats her current home maybe a final fuck off to white dad and real dad I rejoice as I wake up to reality.

I'm most excited about the backstory behind all this, wanna witness that love story between daddy and mommy and why daddy had to murder his family, memories and emotions.

See u in 3 months I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Jeannett. She just wants a family but everyone around her is using her. I hope there will be some sort of happy ending for her at the end. She hasn't done anything wrong herself, after all.

Me whenever Athy is sad because her dad is suffering: Oh no precious child. I would literally destroy the sun to keep you happy.

Me when Jeanette is neglected by everyone she loves because of Athy's existence or is about to be sacrificed for her dad's evil schemes: OMG Jeanette stop being such an attention whore! People's lives are literally in danger 😡

WHAT THE EFF

THATS SEASON 2???? WHAT??? I REFUSE THIS NO WAY

But bless the author & their editors, the translators uwu another season has ended........ In an unsatisfactory results nevertheless I shall wait again sjdlsnslsjls

LMAOOO that last panel-- it's true though 💀 i didn't expect this to be the end of s2, like what even happened?

thank you to the translators for all your hard work!

Aggregator gang
@TheGodEmperor Lol, don't bring your political correctness in this place, no one is blaming her for being used as a pawn, they simply hate her for being useless,childish, annoying,clingy and being the cause of the problems of other people.

@Sayorii-chii meme jokes aside, I agree wholeheartedly with you. Also nope, we, scanlator won't make a meme if something like that happened to Jeanette. We love her the way we love Athy. I really wish they both get a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats wtf is political correctness have to do with this? And you're upset someone essentially a child is acting a child... that seems pretty small minded imo

Season 1 was fantastic, honestly felt like a masterclass of pacing as I fell in love with the slow burn love that formed (despite destiny being against it) between Athy and her father.

Season 2’s plot and pacing felt ALL over the place. First Claude doesn’t give an eff about Athy cuz of memory loss™ and then she decides to disappear for like what, a few months? And then suddenly their relationship is fine and dandy again despite him not remembering Athy still and he adores her/spoils her while neglecting Jeanette.
Speaking of Jeanette, they forced her in the story too much. I know they wanted to make her likeable since I feel like many of the readers despised her because of how she was favored over Athy in their previous life, but they should given us Jeanette in small bits instead of dedicating entire chapters to her.

Overall:

First Season 9/10. A well paced slow burn adorable family love story. Witty protagonist and has moments of heart, sadness, and humor.

Second Season 4/10. Only got some points because of the gorgeous art and that delicious angst at the start. Plots got dragged for too long, things felt aimless, and the forced Jeanette scenes made me annoyed with her rather than like her. Also there’s barely any funny moments this season, only forced melodrama. Overall, basically NOTHING happened this season.

Well that was... disappointing. This really does not feel like a season finale. Season 2 feels pretty bad compared to season 1.

Aggregator gang
@TheGodEmperor practically yes, that my whole point. People hate her because she was childish and annoying like any other child out there in a manwha where all sorts of adults where having a serious problem.

Users who are viewing this thread