Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Double-page supporter
@MikiS Because he's the only one paying her any attention? Ezekiel just rejected her before she even did anything and Mr. White doesn't care about her until she's being used as a political pawn. Heck, even in the previous timeline it turns out Ezekiel fell for Athy but married Jeannette for his dad. Girl was never loved by anyone and when she did get love from Claude, it's implied he ended up dying. She's 14 and never had friends outside of Ezekiel (and now, Athy but that's very tentative), it'd make less sense if she wasn't naive.

Anyways, does Athy even want the throne? Lucas almost definitely doesn't, and maybe Ezekiel does but it seems like he's trying to break away from his dad now. Also is that scruffy guy Aeternitas? Kinda weird that he has the same memories as him though, with Lucas calling him trash, unless he's also reincarnated.

WAIT SO DID ANASTACIUS MEET LUCAS WHEN HE WAS A CHILD OR THE ONE MANIPULATING HIM DID?? BECAUSE IIRC IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANASTACIUS. WHAT IS THIS FLASHBACK ALL OF A SUDDEN

@lettusfield
IT WOULD MAKE SENSE IF Lucas wasn’t sleeping when it all happened
BUT If he truly wasn’t sleeping, it will make ALL THE SENSE
BOOOM
But I don’t really think Lucas would do anything that could hurt Athy, so...

Okay so for those confused. Whenever Anastacius' eyes go red, Carax/Aeternitas takes over. Seems like they're sharing a body.

Aeternitas, aka the kid that Lucas dumped, became the greatest Magician-Emperor in history and lived over 100 years.

Here, he is saying to Jenette that you don't need to have magic to become a great ruler, because he himself started out as a weakling that Lucas ignored.

So technically, Lucas was the cause of all problems hahaha.

I think Lucas might be misremembering his centuries. The kid he turned away might've been Anastacius and not Aeternitas. Or the thing controlling Anastacius might be Aeternitas. Though I don't see why he would return to control his descendants when he went down as the most powerful Emperor in history.

So what I get from this is, Aeternitas (Athy's great great great grandfather) possessed Anastacius's body and controlled him. Because he's not recognized as the 'proper' heir of the king by Lucas, he wants to get revenge. And the revenge included Anastacius and Claude, and Athy and Jennette.

Maybe Aeternitas know that Athy's gonna be important to Lucas, so he possessed Anastacius to make schemes for Claude. Because Aeternitas know that Athy would be sad because what her father been through. And Lucas would be sad seeing Athy sad, is what I'm getting from this.

I might be wrong...

Fed-Kun's army
mindblown so Aeternitas was the kid Lucas dumped, is he sharing a body with Anastacius? and centuries later somehow Aeternitas is still bitter about it?

i’ve been rereading this webtoon when it’s on break (s1/s2)for 100x (i’m not even kidding lol) and i’ve seen this all coming,, LUCAS MY BOI IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT LMAO

@Lydianne_Pyria, i doubt in the original timeline Athy and Lucas were close. So the whole purpose of the evil ancient king might be to get revenge by dethroning Claude and returning as his brother. But this is just theory

What? I don't understand but from what I do get... it's Lucas's fault but not really. Also fuck this Aeternitas/Anastacius guy idfk

Ok I may have commented ahead of reading the chapter but screw it

I hate Lucas personality he’s a jerk and still is (I don’t buy that he changed when he met athy)
And not dark!claude calling athy & claude cunning when he’s waaay worse - srsly he’s the root cause of Jeanette’s current state he’s the worst father ever I hope he rots in hell, tsk using a mere child as a tool for his self-interest nah fam he’s X

Oh shit did claude rly die? If so I’m curious whether athy will ascend the throne, all hail queen Athanasia~

Users who are viewing this thread