Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
UudbYpv.png

Being naive and a little stupid is not a fault, and it never will be. Taking advantage of naive and stupid people is.

Jeannette is just a little girl trying to be happy and with a family, since up to this point in history she has never had one. She's not particularly smart or clever, but that's not a fault. And above all, she has no defence against outside intrigues and machinations, having always lived inside a golden cage. She is not even comparable to Athy, either because the latter has memories of her past life and a critical adult sense, or because the latter as an imperial princess has received training to detect and counter such deceptions, while the former is so much if she has learned how to embroider, dance and drink tea without making noise.
Accusing one of them for not being as awake as the other is just unfair.

Aww man. I am letting how we're seeing fragments of the brother's back story just enough to understand his intentions but not enough to truly know why. I cave wait for the progression!

when will the Jeanette hate train stop smh
she's like 14, of course she's not pulling 200 iq protag moments

I want to count how many chapters this whole amnesia and actually sister secret has been going on. Feels like forever

Anastacius STAHPPP just live happily with your daughter for goodness sakes.

Also, can we just cut Jenette some slack, she's as much as a victim as anyone.

I know it’s not Jennette’s fault but I still don’t like her.
She is to ignorant about her surroundings. Who just trust a random stranger who you know nothing about.

Is it just me, or did anyone notice in the flashback that Penelope might have a good relationship with Claude before? Like, before she 'betrayed' him, she might really have a nice relationship with Claude before Anastacius somehow entered the picture? Idk.. She looked more innocent in the flashback.

Am i the only one who got the lucas flash back page?was it a glitch?i thought the guy who was supposed to be trained by lucas was a count's son or smth i forgot was it him tho??

Users who are viewing this thread