Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

You're telling me that head empty only merder not only has light mode on Discord but uses it on Mangadex as well?!?! Man... o_O

FUCK YOU ANASTACIUUUSSSS YOU ARE JUST BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU WEREN’T SKILLED ENOUGH TO ASCEND TO THE THRONE SOO YOU ARE BEING A PAIN IN ASS 🤧🤧🤧 LUCAS PLEASE COME AND FIX THIS SITUATION

Our poor Claude was being butchered 😭😭😭 I hope he could get a chance to revenge what happen to him. Dang! The updates are killing me sofly... 😩😩😩

ALSO I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHO’S BEEN CALLING ANASTACIUS SINCE LAST CHAPTER. IS IT LUCAS? IT DOES SEEM LIKE LUCAS BUT IDK

jyc

come on jeanette at least be more suspicious of that him 😭 u can do it girl

Dex-chan lover
Sorry TL but you're absolutely in the wrong for using discord light mode, and must be executed despite my gratitude

FICK YOUUU ANASTACIUS !!!!!! my GOD!!!! 2 new chapters in and we already got a bloody claude... what...

Dark-Claude needs to be exorcised!! It seems he still had a molecule of goodness but the evil spirit was manipulating him 😠

lol everyone in this manga is annoying and irritating except the white haired guy. I tried re-reading it but I cant seem to like the story. The miscommunication and stupid conflicts lol haa. I wonder whats happening outside of the royal castle?

Is anastacius being controlled or something? If so, whose controlling him? Its been awhile since ive read the manhwa am i missing anything?

jeanette is actually just an innocent child who just wants to have a family, and shes being manipulated into hurting the people she loves,,,,
y'all im dying.

@Lawluna
it's an evil magician possessing anastacius and he seems to have a history with lucas, but on the flashback where lucas is saying what is this trash, he's referring to anastacius

Users who are viewing this thread