Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Poor Jeannette, I feel really bad for her. I don't want to imagine how she would feel when she realized she was being used twice.

After one whole season, finally
the plot is progressing lmaoo.

Hopefully we get more AthyxClaude screen time. Need my dose of father-daughter fluff

Wtf happeneddddd i wanna read the next chapter rn😭😭😭😭 I stg if sth happens to claude🤬🤬

@theilikepie lol and so Jeanette and Anastacius did not have a toxic relationship? As much as Athy and Claude has a clusterfuck relationship in the beginning, especially from Claude's side, he has changed for the better. The only reason he's now, in lack of better terms, regressed, is because he has amnesia caused by magic. And even then, Claude instinctively know that he adores Athy.

On the other hand, Anastacius has Jeanette with Claude's ex-fiance (I forgot her name) with black magic with the intention of using the child in the future. And when Jeanette has grown up, he did so, continuously manipulating her with sugar-coated words. Imo their relationship is so much more toxic than Athy and Claude's relationship.

I know that Anastacius seems to start getting conflicted now, but unless he starts getting more character development and increasing relationship with Jeanette that DIDN'T INVOLVE hurting Claude and Athy, I'm definitely more inclined to not liking them.

is it me only thinking this 2 brothers have some misunderstood moments? o.o but they play it hard way, curse related and such
hope Claude is okay, thanks Bucci for updating >.< our saviorrr

MD@Home
The amount of hate Jeanette gets from the fandom puzzles me, tbh. She genuinely loves Athy-- perhaps even more than Ijekiel-- and she has shown nothing but kindness. She isn't even a romantic threat. She doesn't strike me as a Mary Sue either. And all she wants is to be part of a family. What am I missing?

I am ☠️. Give Claude a freaking break 😭😭. He has gone through so much from his lover dying to suffering from dark magic curses to loosing memories of his daughter and now THIS!!!! I can’t 😫😫

Amen, @syaochan . People are expecting her to know everything and read other characters minds despite being raised purposely naive and oblivious to the world desperately dreaming for a family. I can understand disliking her, sometimes people just don't get along, but outright hating her? How can they be so inhumane to this precious bean ;-;

FUCK OFF ANASTACIUS 😭😭😭And is that the one who controlling anastacius mind is the STRONGEST EMPEROR that lucas once told him that is he’s a trash?! So basiccally it is lucas fault lol U NEED TO FIX IT LUCAS DAMN BAD BOY but still like lucas 😘😘😘

@syaochan i dont know about others, but my reason to dislike her is that she's in the way :") #sorrynotsorry. I mean, yes she's kind and gentle, yes she just wants a place to belong (a family), but sometimes, good intention is not enough. This is my personal opinion btw.. hehehe I don't hate her that much, but her naivety is somewhat frustrating for me :")

Users who are viewing this thread