Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

omg anastacius is evil fr
he aint even "hot evil zaddy" anymore i just simply hate him now 😔

Im so glad that they were hiatus before this happen. I can't live peacefully if i know this 3months ago🙂

I did not come here for more pain. Jeez. Guess I'll pause this again until things stabilize. Hope it's not till the finale or something. I miss my cute princess antics. ;0;

Feeling so blessed to have 3 chapters of this within 2 days after waiting 3 months for an update. Ive been checking for one at least twice a week for the past month wahh. Thank you bucci gang, thank you mangadex

I'm scared! I don't want the climax of the story! People will be mean and people will get hurt!
ahhhhhhhhh

@AaniK

Why do you cry so much? Why don't you marry this series.. My head aches on how 'fans wannabe' want to defend something, its like they want to commit murder. lol

I was thinking if I should argue or debate with you, but it seems I am the one who can think rationally, so I'll pretend you don't exist.

Maybe I'll answer one of your noobderstanding.

Are you dumb or are you dumb? Treason is when ANYONE, royalty or not, tries to kill or overthrow the ruling party who in this case is Claude. If Anastacius (Claude's brother) just barges in and kills Claude he'll be persecuted by the people.
-Anastacius was the Crown Prince, and Claude is the one who killed everyone. just roam your brain in this sentence. lol

PS.
There are many kind of spaghetti. idiot.

@enyoteremchi

Well I agree with some of your point, I have at least dozens of questions about this series, but I didn't put them all. I already read this twice, and my questions are still there.

I have this posts sometime ago questioning about the intelligence of Ijekiel, the Dark Magic Curse, Athy's sudden magic knowledge, Claude's curse about Athy's mother but he was able to show her in Athy's dreams, and more.

There was a time that I even asked 'Why Amnesia?' Lol

I was just disappointed that there are sudden force twists just to accommodate the scenarios like Athy's sudden magic knowledge just to escape Claude. I have read thousands of novels and manga/manhwa and I don't particularly comment to everything. So I know that there is something wrong with the plot. And as I also wrote in the past, the author can patch this up by revealing something in the future which to me, will just like an 'excuse' in this scenario.

Well that's my opinion at least you are not dumb like @AaniK

IF it's arthenitas possesing Claude night mode because of Lucas insulting him, the how come there's no harm coming to Lucas?
Is it arthrnitas and Claude night mode is working together for revenge because of there commen goal of wanting the throne ( with Claude night mode wanting to kill Claude a side revenge?) ???
Honestly don't get it, if that's the case then couldn't arthenitas backstab Claude night mode .
Whatever that black haze thing is, it is much stronger than our great powerful Tower magician Lucas.
I wonder how this'll go. Poor Jannete getting caught up in all of this . I guess one's happy ending is another's demise.

Hmm we could say this white hair man (sorry I forget your name) wants Claud's favor and playing it safely by reuniting Jeanette to Claude, claiming it's his daughter just like in the Lovely Princess's story. But now that Anastacius is here, it will change

Fed-Kun's army
White-haired dude is a moron. He's already guilty of treason, why's he afraid now?

And Lucas is useless. He's been saying he'll "protect Claude" this whole novel, but he hasn't done sh*t. He can't even figure out the curse or magic, despite being some supposed great mage.

@macroitz

Dude I legit thought you had more than two brain cells but I guess not. First thing, Spaghetti is a noodle. Even if there’s more than one type, none of them have holes in them idk what holes you’re talking about.

Second, I don’t usually go insulting people like this but I get hella annoyed when people like you just drag on comics for no good reason. I understand that there are some comics that totally deserve it, like all those dumb Chinese ones about tyrants and whatever where the ML is always abusive etc.

However this is not one of them.

About Anastasia being the crown prince, yeah he was you’re right. But now Claude is king. No matter how he got there (Which is still unclear by the way. We don’t know what exactly happened or why, we’ve just seen brief flashbacks of fire or whatever.) he is accepted by most as the current ruler.

A former crown prince has no weight over the current ruler. It is still treason to kill a ruler if you’re a crown prince or former crown prince. I don’t know where you learned that it’s not.

And listen up, you say that you’re the only one who can think rationally but all you’re doing is saying the same thing over again and trying to divert attention by using bad come backs to insult me. Unfortunately that bores me and so do you. I most likely won’t respond further even if you do respond to this.

Unless maybe you have something more to add than you’ve I have already countered which I doubt will happen because you don’t seem to understand my counters and so decided to just ignore them lol.

See ya, hope you find another comic to enjoy instead of bitching about this one when it doesn’t deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread