Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

I have mixed feeling about Mr. White. Like... I didn't like him before because he hid Jennette and all but now... he doesn't want to go against the throne and he could see the Anastasius is crazy. So... should I start feeling bad for him?

@kianab2
ikr. they're mad mr. white fans. i mean i don't blame them, he's a hot daddy, but they were shocked silent HAHA
rip mr. white.

also can i just say that <33 lucaasss

If Claude dies, wouldn’t it be nice if Lucas puts him in a short trance that lasts a few minutes, but in it he relives his life where Diana doesn’t die and they, including athy, grow old happily? I’m making myself tear up 😭

Wow now this is getting really serious and spicy.

I have no reason to hate Jeanette but her being so easily manipulated annoys me, and all she is thinking is about herself.

The season barely started and I'm already panicking things are starting to unroll so damn fast

Wow thank you for the mass release! Anxiously awaiting what happens next..hope Lucas figures it out, seems like he's close to figuring it out.

@Umbrecola
its mentioned somewhere in the novel that Lucas knew at first glance that there was something shady about the boy, so he didnt want to have anything to do with him.

@Shroov05

Put it in a spoiler tag for crybabies.
(1) He abandoned his tower
(2) He's the most powerful wizard
(3) To absorb his power that was left on his tower

-He doesn't have power yet he went to the tree to absorb, now the plot says he still have remaining power in his tower that was stolen. Shouldn't he went to his tower in the first place?

(4) Anastasius answered it himself, if he comes there and go straight for an attack, people will see it as a treason and there will be more chaos to manage, the best option is to come and swoop in as a hero when the Kingdom was thrown in chaos after losing their King.

-It won't be a treason since he is also royalty. And if he wins anyway, he can reclaim the throne.

(5) I don't know whats Lucas supposed to do on this case ? He already figured that someone is using a stealth attack because the royal wizards said that there is no trace of magic but he sensed differently. How is he worthless if he managed to stabilizes the King ?

-the fact that he is the most powerful wizard that lived many years, yet he doesn't know is indeed useless. There are only three people in the tea party, if we use a little brain, you would know who is the third party that can cause this. And now the antagonist cast a spell that is contactless, which is really funny, since the first attempt needs physical contact yet they can't still figure it out.

(6) Athanasia was as clueless as Jeannate because adult around them didn't tell them anything, reading many book doesn't mean she'll have the skils to figure out everything just by thinking about it

-she is an adult. she can even use teleport and make coins before she can lift a book which is funny. What is the purpose of her knowing what will happen, this means that she also knows who is against them, its not like there are other people they are in contact, lol. It means that she doesn't think or use her brain, that is why they can't figure it out. There is such a thing called brainstorming.

Its called plot.
-there is something called plot holes. If there are many things contradicting, then it means that the plot is like a spaghetti.

Thank you Bucci Gang for the multiple releases!

If Claude loses his memories again I'm going to murder someone...

@macroblitz

I don't much care for the way you're speaking so condescending while spewing complete bullshit.

Kinda long so I’ve used spoiler tags to shorten it.

"He doesn't have power yet he went to the tree to absorb, now the plot says he still have remaining power in his tower that was stolen. Shouldn't he went to his tower in the first place?"

Do you even read what you're saying? Or the comic? Or did you just not understand? Lucas had lost some of his power, the things in his tower aren't things that can help him regenerate the magnitude of magic he needs to help Athanasia. They're just magic books and trinkets that had been ransacked and sapped of any magical power while he was away. He didn't just go to the tree "because why not, let's be stupid for a bit". He went there because it's some sort of very important tree (forgot the exact details) that can help in regenerating his magic so he can help Athy.

"It won't be a treason since he is also royalty. And if he wins anyway, he can reclaim the throne."

Are you dumb or are you dumb? Treason is when ANYONE, royalty or not, tries to kill or overthrow the ruling party who in this case is Claude. If Anastacius (Claude's brother) just barges in and kills Claude he'll be persecuted by the people. Especially since he supposedly would be coming back from the dead which adds a negative connotation on top of KILLING THE KING. Also we're not sure if he's stronger than Claude. Assassinations and straight-up fights are completely different and play by different rules. He might lose in a straight fight or he just doesn't want to take the chance. It's like you're saying he should checkmate in 10 moves when there's a clear path that could lead to checkmate in 4 or less moves. Completely stupid. Also there's the added issue of mentality. Anastacius truly believes he's doing good by taking back the throne. He wants people to like him and hail him as a good ruler. Killing Claude straight up in front of many witnesses aint gonna give him that.

"the fact that he is the most powerful wizard that lived many years, yet he doesn't know is indeed useless. There are only three people in the tea party, if we use a little brain, you would know who is the third party that can cause this. And now the antagonist cast a spell that is contactless, which is really funny, since the first attempt needs physical contact yet they can't still figure it out."

Again wtf is your brain. Do you really think the first person they should suspect is Jeannette? Especially since Athy knows Jeannette is the female lead in the book and thinks she's Claude's family? If you do then lol no. They wouldn't suspect her for many reasons including:
Athy knows Jeannette is truly a good person from reading about her in the book, having stayed with her for a bit when she ran away, frequently hanging out with her and much more.
Claude used to actually dislike Jeannette but now seems to have gotten to a point where he could tolerate her. He wouldn't randomly be like "OMG ITS HER"
Claude and Athy both are more likely to suspect that someone had snuck in and they didn't notice or it's one of the maids.
Either way, though they won't suspect Jeannette at first they almost certainly will in the coming few chapters after analysing other possibilities.
Also just 'cause Lucas is the most powerful known wizard doesn't mean there aren't others that could rival him. He might just not know about them. Plus the latest chapter clearly hinted that Anastacius has assimilated with some being that is boosting his magic power so maybe that makes him as strong as or stronger than Lucas. You speak as if Lucas is OP. He is not. He is not supposed to be because in the end he IS human.

"she is an adult. she can even use teleport and make coins before she can lift a book which is funny. What is the purpose of her knowing what will happen, this means that she also knows who is against them, its not like there are other people they are in contact, lol. It means that she doesn't think or use her brain, that is why they can't figure it out. There is such a thing called brainstorming."

You're right. She is an adult. Or rather she was. Right now she's a child with the memories of an adult. We don't know how her physical body and memories of her adult self impact her thinking. Maybe she regressed a bit mentally for all we know. It did seem like this happened in the earlier chapters a bit but not too much. Also she only knew about Jeannette getting acknowledged as princess and getting engaged to that dude who's name I forgot. She didn't know about much after that because the book ended soon after. There was nothing about Claude's brother trying to assassinate him. What is she supposed to do? Predict the future? Call upon non-existent dark forces to see if the author of the original novels had written anything else further about the events occurring? Geez.
Your "brainstorming" must be interesting if in their situation you'd accurately come up with the truth of the events. Which is: Claude's death brother was apparently not dead and has been in hiding for over 10 years and is now trying to assassinate Claude through his own weird test-tube baby of a daughter who doesn't know she's his daughter and think's she's Claude's daughter instead. Yeah. Totally obvious. I could totally guess that with a little brainstorming.

"there is something called plot holes. If there are many things contradicting, then it means that the plot is like a spaghetti."

Spaghetti doesn't have holes dipshit. Swiss cheese does though and I imagine that's what your brain looks like with your massive superiority complex trying to plug those holes.

Users who are viewing this thread