Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

NOOOOOO THE DADS ARE ALL COLLAPSING 😩

also lmao i was expecting to see more of the hideous discord light mode at the end 😂

Boy someone on Youtube commented that Claude's bro actually did put the curse as a joke. At that time I dropped the series because I don't want to wait for the long update but now that I just spoiled myself I found it nowhere near a "joke" 😞

Prob I should reread when I have more time to spend 😩

Dex-chan lover
This series gave me anxiety attacks when I first read it and now I see we're back to that kind of intensity again.

UMMMMM!! I read the chapters too fast and!!! Am I supposed to wait for... a day? Or a week ◉‿◉

guys this is so exciting but I don't get why Lucas hasn't cured Claude? He has world tree brunch. Why are they making it a mess? It normally never happened n in the novel.
Thanks for the translation and waiting for 85 🤗

Holy shit. I disliked Whitey but I never wanted him to die ??? Wtf Claude Evil Goth Ver. ????

OMG ASSIMILATION FUDGDDJGDJDHD NOOOOO SO MUCH GOING ON I CANT KEEP UP

u cant kill mr white kmg he's too hot to die!!!!!!!!! AND CLAUDE FIDHDDJDHDJDJD MF KEEP FAINTING GODDAMN

thank you bucci gang for translating it so fast!!!!

I think I should prepare some medicines before reading every chapter in this season. Many bad scenes will annoy my blood pressure

Users who are viewing this thread