Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

Fed-Kun's army
The last scene, bring me back to the April mop chapter. šŸ™‚ No, brain please no

Dex-chan lover
Oh Mr white. Although you are annoying as heck... I dont think you deserved what uh.... Black haired black magic older brother possessed ex emperor did to you
Many thanks

Ughhh black haired guy is so hot but so evil!!!! I just wanna magically go inside this webtoon and tell them whats up with the curse omggggg

thank you bucci gang for our lives

anyway. after a little analysis, i really feel like that's aeternithas talking; not anastacius.

the flashes of lucas within his inner narrative kinda proves this little theory... like, it's just impossible that anastacius knows lucas, because our magician's been asleep for Ages. there's absolutely no reason for anastacius to know lucas Well Enough to warrant those flashbacks. that must be aeternithas, because he actually knew lucas personally.

oh and also, the parts where the eyes of ā€œanastaciusā€ appear red are Suspiciousā„¢. he looks a little too much like lucas. i'm guessing spoon did that as a not-so-subtle hint to this man's real identity being aeternithas. after all, aeternithas was a lucas fanboy. founder of the organization of lucas fans, obelia chapter. KDHSJDHSJS jk!!!

GOD IM SO EXCITED I JUST WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH(S)

"I just want to flip everything down." Yes do it King LucasšŸ¤© so glad that Lucas already thereā™”
Sighh Brother... what will you do this time...

Thank you so much for your hard work!! Please stay healthyā™”

Double-page supporter
My eyes are blessed

Thanks so much for the double update this time Bucci gang ā¤ļø

@Sartikachan15

Ohh that random panel of Lucas dissing someone confused me for a sec now it makes sense

Anastacius is poor too... I think he didn't hate Claude.. because get possessed by Aethernitas he become hate his bro.. he have issue coz his crazy mother..

I just think what Lucas said to Athy when they child, Asthernitas is strong emperor is bullshit is true. Maybe he use something bad or like summon demon maybe or other bad thing like that.

I think when back then when Lukas Insult him trash when he child the emperor changes the crown prince with the his other child.. and maybe get same problem like Anastacius and Claude problem (assassin for thone) he maybe kill his own family and changes the history of obelia that say he is the strongest emperor in obelia

Dex-chan lover
daddy white is actually very wholesome but he got yeeted out too son before he could fo smth

id hate it if i were him, hiding a person and that person's daughter thats killing yourself damn

Dex-chan lover
I think the black hair is because of magic, say good bye when he reveals himself to the world.
I think black hair was Jeanette's donor father, she's a homunculus? Remember that Jeanette is white-daddy's adopted daughter
I think black-hair was assimilated with a "ghost" of Lukas's past apprentice and then blackie raided Lukas's tower some time during
I have no clue on why he is "legitimate" compared to current golden-daddy, possibly that Athy's grandpappy favored a concubines son more while blackie's mum was the queen, I assume one of the conditions to run for the crown is the strong magical bloodline of blonde-hair blue-eyes folks. he just lost out in terms of his own magical power, and the way he is cynical is bc bad memories but probably also because the 'ghost' that accompanied him told him that he's the one worthy of the crown.
I have no clue if current golden-daddy drove his brother out, but there must be some kind of grudge- I mean why would he forget the love of his life. our magician shota said that it was a self-cast curse but close-enough to self-cast is when a family member curses them?
JUST SPECULATING

This Aeternitas is pissing me off! He not only tried to kill Claude but also will destroy Anastacius' chance at having his daughter.

What did he do to mr whitee!! And claude no.... He barely did anything and cant even have a single peace after the last curse and now youre cursing him to death again!! Anastaciuss!!! No matter how goodlooking yu are dis is unforgivable

@AtarashiSekai
That train has left the station ever since Claude became emperor.
Since its illegal for him to be alive, so it doesnt really matter if he is a good person or not, e.g if he was actually a good guy Claude would still have him executed.

Users who are viewing this thread