Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
God damn! When will we get to the part where that asshat of a brother bites the dust?

Aggregator gang
YOOO WTF WHY IS HE GOING AFTER EVERY ONE DADDY 'S???!!! If the duke dead, who am i going to simp after 😭😭😭

wow so this whole time Mr White knew that he was part of the Royal family, I swear seeing younger Claude and Anastacius hurts my heart because we can all see that Ana wasn't always evil, there was a time where he loved Claude and when he showed mercy to others but It's that damn man that's been in his head since he was younger pushing him to do these things 😭

Also I'd just like to thank the BUCCIGANG for getting these out so fast and for doing such amazing work!!! thanks everyone!

Poggers 3 new chapters in a day wtf
But not poggers claude is fucking dying and maybe whitey boi is done for too... why

This story has just become infuriatingn too much drama and their powers are really inconsistent. If Lucas really is that great of a magician why are these things still getting past them. It's such a shame because the majority of s1 was great but it just took a nosedive from there. There's too much focus on Jeanette and Anastacius and they're not really sympathetic characters. At this point I would actually prefer a story from Eizekeil and his dad's perspective.

Wowwww thank you so much for the releases!!!
Btw the duke looked too
surprised!!! He was helping the previous dethroned king so why is he so shocked lol

Dex-chan lover
So Anastacius is possessed? By some evil spirit but he wanted to be probably because he had no magic power and this spirit thing does. Can't believe no one suspects or even has a little suspicion on Jeanette being the cause, last time this happened after Jeanette gave her that gift and this time it happened when she was there but the great Lucas cant trace the magic back to her at all?

Users who are viewing this thread