Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

FINALLY! I missed Lucas so much.

Also, Anastacius can spit on me and i would thank him.

Ahhhhh, don't touch Mr.White hands off 🌚
I may sound weird but I like the side he shows in front of his son 😑, and Lucas was so reliable in this chapter 😂i am so happy, I hope Athy will yet better

Dex-chan lover
@Aoife0605
I think he's supposed to be the true villain? From my understanding of other spoilers he's the "most powerful emperor in recorded history" (in the beginning, when Lucas was learning what had happened and mocked the tales of Lucas being a faithful servant to Aethernitas.

He's the guy who broke into the tower and took away all the magic within, later on brainwashing Claude's brother. It's why their eyes switch colors in the previous chapter.

Group Leader
Ooooohhhhh My Godness!!! What will happen now? I hope jeanette will know the true identitiy of anastasius soon>.< Claude don't die:' If you die, I and Athy will cry:( Lucas will move now because anastasius has make athy cry...

Thank you for the updates! I hope chapter 85 come out soon, because I worried about daddy Claude:)

Hard to feel sorry when he bought it to himself; people seem to forget that he's the one who groomed Jeanette to reveal herself at the coming-of-age knowing it would end up with Anasthasius taking the throne and when he saw Claude was favoring Athy he quickly switched into trying to pump his son.

Dude is cunning, scheming and shameless he ain't no poor victim that got caught up on the mess like Jeanette did.

Fed-Kun's army
ITS MOVING SO FAST YESS WE’RE GOING PLACES. S2 WAS BORING BUT THIS SEASON IS ACC GETTING GOOD LETS GOOO. Also lucas is such a good boyfriend muahahah

I get that Jeanette is innocent and all, but her kindness is making her blind, which annoys me...

Users who are viewing this thread