Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

Another contradicting plot. So Lucas's place doesn't even have protection? If there is and the enemies can get through it, it means that they are more powerful than Lucas. Then why do they need to go to his place at the first place? Then why would the enemies even need to do hidden assassination? They could just go storming the palace right now.

Now Lucas is just a worthless thing, he can't even think about this. Is he really intelligent?

Is the MC even intelligent? What is the purpose of learning many books if she doesn't even have anything to think.

Lol.

guys the amount of tears i have been saving for this series to return is immeasurable. i am ready. come at me. i will make rivers out of the tears.

Fed-Kun's army
ok damn seems like things are about to get real angsty right? dk if my heart can take this

@macroblitz

(1) He abandoned his tower
(2) He's the most powerful wizard
(3) To absorb his power that was left on his tower
(4) Anastasius answered it himself, if he comes there and go straight for an attack, people will see it as a treason and there will be more chaos to manage, the best option is to come and swoop in as a hero when the Kingdom was thrown in chaos after losing their King.
(5) I don't know whats Lucas supposed to do on this case ? He already figured that someone is using a stealth attack because the royal wizards said that there is no trace of magic but he sensed differently. How is he worthless if he managed to stabilizes the King ?
(6) Athanasia was as clueless as Jeannate because adult around them didn't tell them anything, reading many book doesn't mean she'll have the skils to figure out everything just by thinking about it

Its called plot.

I mean, I hate the bastard, but I'm glad we have a competent villain for once

The plot thickens. I'm preparing myself from getting anxiety. I need to read some fluff rn.

after seeing season 2 snail pace now the story is moving ahead like crazy and im just 😃 anxious as hell

Dex-chan lover
420BTga.png

I CANT.. CLAUDE’S DYING AND IM CRYING.. PLEASE MAKE THEM HAPPY AGAIN TT PLEASEEEE 😭😭😭 ANASTACIUS PLEASE STOP TT I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOUR FACE IM SORRY BUT PLEASE STOP TT

I love how 3 chapters of season 3 do more stuffs compared to the whole season 2 😂😭 AND NO U CAN NOT KILL DADDY WHITEY! HE'S TOO HOT TO DIE! BUT HIS MURDERER IS HOT TOO I- 😭

I got distracted by DarkClaude’s body before I realized what he was doing! NOOOO WHITE HAIR DADdY!!!!! He was just a social ladder climber, he doesn’t deserve this 😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you Bucci Gang for the multiple releases!!!

Nononono nooooooooo FUCKKKKK I wanted him to have a little redemption by warming up to Jeanette because their fanart as father and daughter were so cute UGHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread