Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

@Loonila205
For some reason Lucas seems reluctant to get involved too much.(i mean he even has a solution but isnt bringing it up)However since he is there, the safety of Athy and her loved ones is guaranteed, can't say the same about the safety of the Kingdom.
I guess from his perspective r.n priority lies in healing the King, so he isnt too bothered about enemies(cause that happens all the time). Well that means if Jeanette and White make a move for the Empress Candidate position, Lucas might not actually do anything about it, because to be fair, the country's politics have absolutely nothing to do with him(he might be Athy's best friend but he is still the master of all wizards). He will definitely go after the Black hair guy though, pissing him off is the last thing you wanna do.

Bruhhh I hope we see athy being a badass emperor or something. Things are moving and getting interesting~

Thank you for the hard work, bucci gang!

Well, I suppose it's time for actual world-building. Athy seems to have been mostly just dealing with relationships that don't really teach her much about the politics and governance of this country. It'll be interesting to see her actually use her knowledge of her past life for once since she got into the emperor's good graces.

@ShaurnRm
I honestly have no idea how Lucas thinks but what you said sounds about right. Lucas' priority will always be Athy. I'm just thinking that there might be a clue in saving Claude if Lucas goes after the one who cast the curse. And then, maybe Athy can do something with that clue while Lucas deals with the villains. Just wishful thinking

@Mai_loves_icecream
from the novel spoilers that I've read, Claude's amnesia issue was resolved pretty quickly, as soon as Lucas came back. Before that (and before Athy's return to the palace), Claude had never met Jeanette like in the webtoon. So with all the differences, I just assume that Spoon will take the story in a different direction. The series might even end after they deal with Claude's bro instead of continuing with Athy going off to an academy like in the novel.

I do not understand why all this time, she has not suspected her father's brother. Wth? Did she not read the novel...? She even said his brother was after the throne in the novel- bruh she forgot?

Seems like Alpheus (actually Aeternitas) is going to bring the Jeanette card out in the public now saying that Athanasia is not the only princess.

If I'm understanding correctly, the older brother went all evil cuz of his psycho Mom, and because their Dad brought in his younger (apparently, half-brother), thus weakening her position? That's nuts.

Claude had no desire for the throne. All this got started because of the harem power dynamics (in other words, women have no real power in their world).

Here's hoping that Anestasias gets a knock back into reality.

He drove his brother to stop him by his file acts. Now, Anny is doing it again. Though, I find it amusing that he thinks that he'll win. Even if Claude died, Athy would oppose him, and with the most powerful magic user as the male lead, I don't this half-cocked scheme working.

Also, did he just murder the second male lead's dad, or did Anny just curse him/turn him into a mindless puppet? Heh. All this because the Empress had major issues & the Emperor was likely a royal prick.

Lesson: Drama can majorly fuck up kids. Unequal relationships like in patriarchy often lead to horrible ends for communities & families. 🤦🤦‍♂️😖

They going to announce Jennette as another princess huh… I’m interested wether Jennette will be willing to be a candidate for Emperor’s substitute though? If she’s willing I’ll probably hate her for real lmao

I feel like this is going in the direction where:
1. Anastacius shows up, claims the throne, Jennette becomes princess.
2. Mr. White introduces Jennette as a princess and Claude's heir which will divide the opinions about the emperor substitute.

I think it's more towards number 2. Especially with the line "Felix said there shouldn't be any problems since I'm the ONLY princess." This is all just my speculation tho.

Im sorry but this chapter makes me wanna kill Anastacius myself hahaha. Princess Athy please hang in there

I don't know if Athy could govern the empire or not, since she said she wasn't interested in it. In addition, I'm worried about Jeanette and Anastacius just in case Athy makes herself the substitute, that who-supposed-to-be-an-emperor must be using his trump card to get what he wants. He even uses Alpheus, though I don't like that man--I feel bad for him because of Ezekiel. I don't know if my heart can keep up with this drama :( I'm craving for a tragic story, but after looked up their past and else, I became weak oh God help me :((( I just hope all of you live in peace and know your place that's all!

Anyway, thank you to the translation group for the very fast updates! Your light theme discord is blinding though. Please keep going!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
When daddy wakes up,
Lucas: Daddy, I've done so much for you and your baby I'm going to call you daddy whether you like it or not!
hahahahaha

So aeternitas hypnotized anastacius when he was younger and later on possessed him. And now, he's also possessing the duke or more like, made him a puppet.

Did I get that right?

Fed-Kun's army
What’s up with the one piece spoiler of ace and Luffy in the corner you guys 😭😭😭☠️ Nah evil

Users who are viewing this thread