Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

It's going so slow, what is Lucas doing ?? I'm so confused as to what his role is supposed to be beside ML. He was quite promising when he was first introduced, but now he just seems to be here and cast a spell once in a while. If he knows the king isn't going to make it anyway, why does he not do anything ?
He wasn't portrayed to be tactful or idle, why is he now ?? So confused.

Kinda disappointing that the Great Magician failed to deduce the source of the curse considering that they put Jeannette in the suspect list. The clues are right there!

It's a shame they didn't even suspect Jeanette who was right there when he coughed out blood. Oh gee I wonder how the news could've gotten out. Sure it wasn't actually her, but from their perspective, she should have been a suspect.

Besides. She DID tell a guest in her home that the King was in critical condition. She DID let the news out to an outsider. She DID discuss the King's health outside of the palace. She IS guilty of that

@DominiqueLola Exactly! If you look at the whole picture, Jeannette is out of place. She should be put in probation since she came from the 'outside'. Claude coughed blood during tea time, the time only time she is present in the palace. Such a shame despite being rich in magic, they failed the first step in contact tracing. (It wasnt even hard to begin with.) Is being too reliant to mana affects their common sense?

@t8nt3d

Actually that is normal in old monarchy, really, really normal

My country had 2 kings, one becoming king regent when he was 5 years old so...yeah

Uuugh I have an idea as to what Anastacius' plan is and faq him stop hurting my bbys (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Let me guess, Anastacius will use Jeannette and announce her origins as another member of royal family OR Anastacius will announce himself using mr whitey

thank you for the update!

((also its a very smol panel in the staff corner but how dare put that ace&luffy screenshot in there hnggh))

ayeeee and thats when jeanette will come out as a royal. she'll be easier to manipulate so those w malicious intentions might support her instead of athy who's known to be publicly favoured by the emperor and has good relations w him

I used to like this manhwa but now... The pacing just seems off... How did they not suspect Jeannette? What is the purpose of the ML being a strong magician if he can't even put the pieces together? 😓

Group Leader
I can't believe no one's ever found out that Anastacius is using Jeanette. It's so obvious. The Princess doesn't suspect him either, even though she knows the story, and she was there when the Emperor got sick. I hope evil finally gets caught. 😡

Thanks for the mass update! 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread