Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

WHY NO ONE SUSPECTED JEANETTE THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE THIS MANHWA LONGER WITH ADDING USELESS DRAMA

Double-page supporter
Okay for how long will the manhwa milk this drama of ill Claude for... He's been doing this role since last season lol

Thanks for the chapter disaster Bucci gang!

It seems the author knows of she uses Lucas to cure Claude, the series will end quickly. Athy is so focus on claude and the fact that Jeneatte is the MC of the novel (and therefore can't be a suspect) is effecting her common sense and it's going to come back and bite her.

Ngl the amount of drama is getting pretty cringe. Like mans been in a coma for half the story at this point. Dude. I miss claude.

3(4?) chapter into the new season and it's already dragging as hell oh pls let Claude out of the role of the damsel :'''

I love this series and all but the unnecessary drama is making me want to drop it. At this point I’m only reading this for the art and the ending. I know once Lucas heals Claude, this manhwa will end but I think it’s better than making a shitty plot.

and then when athy is gonna be announced as the emperor's sub, white haired father will come out with the shocking news that jeanette is a royal too, hence having the chance to be the sub too. jeanette will probably win too bcs DRAMA, and then when he nation is being ruined because jeanette is too gullible and the people backing her is evil, or like after anastacius announced that he's the long dead brother of claude making him legible as the heir too, claude will rise from the brink of death and solve the problem or wtv. and then athy and jean will be sisters (or not) and live happily ever after

do they plan to drag out the whole story like this lol... do they plan to change the rest of the novel too

It's becoming a bit too much... Like a bit of drama is good, too much drama is annoying...

When lucas first appeared wasn't he an adult? Or was that just his form? Did his intelligence change too? Its getting kind of boring.

i’m just here for the athy & claude interactions, which makes the fact that claude’s been out of commission as her dad for like half the story now really exhausting

Wasn't it revealed that Jeanette was a homunculus or something? Couldn't Athy just revealed that and take back the throne when Jeanette comes after it.

claude wake tf up pls i am claude and athy cute moments deprived i can’t take it anymore T^T

I don't get it, Athanasia knows that Jenny is made of black magic why isn't anyone talking about that??? She probably even know that it's because of Athanasius fault???

Users who are viewing this thread