Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

i tho athy is really smart. really? they cant think the reason of the rumor goes on because of jennette? sometimes the plot hole frustate me.

Ok, it feels like the Claude thing is been dragged really thin now.

Thanks for the nex chapter!

Oh is that what they're going for? To announce Jeanette as the second princess and get her as substitute before Claude dies

Eh, am I the only one who considers Claude an abusive psychotic asshole and actively hopes he dies horribly? Not that it's gonna happen, but still.

it's seems that many predicted that brainwashed roger would announce that jeannette is one of claude's daughter to the councils and since she's the daughter from his former fiancee who was the daughter of a count rather than a commoner, jeannette would be more likely to get chosen by the council as the emperor's substitute rather than athy hence putting her inside the palace and bringing anastacius, roger, aeternitas to the palace and athy wasn't thinking of jeannette probaby because she was overwhelmed with everything that's going on

shit definitely going to happen to claude and athy and since it's mainly dealing with magic and aeternitas, lucas definitely will be primary helper and ijekiel also will definitely be helping since it's involved his father and he noticed something going on with roger already and in the end everything about Jeannette's nature of her birth will be revealed

conclusion: honestly this season already and will probably continue to give me anxiety *sigh*

@privkz
Hope he dies no, he is an ideal emperor, hard working, just but ruthless when necessary, isnt a tyrant who drowns himself in luxury, he even supports things like free love(quite unconventional in a nobility setting)
But he does deserve to suffer a bit xD.
Also he used forbidden magic so he had it coming.

Double-page supporter
Lucas is really starting to annoy me. He is totally passive, like he absolutely doesn't give a two shits about anything.

Try to be at least a little proactive.

I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting what's happening, but why are they not assuming Jeanette is spreading the rumors?? She was there when Claude fell to the floor. I don't understand Lucas's actions either, why is he so passive? How was he not able to figure out it was Jeanette?

Users who are viewing this thread