Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Double-page supporter
one of this comic's main strengths is avoiding the kind of poorly thought out political plots endemic to the genre so hopefully this doesn't suck too bad

Dex-chan lover
oh no I want mc to step on me now
that's cold eyes when she gets interrupted
that's hot

I eagerly await her rebuttal. If it was me, I imagine I'd explain that the Emperor wished to adhere to tradition for my sake, as there have been some quiet disapproval by members of the nobility whom have disliked the lack of respect for the ancient traditions by my father. As such, I requested that we follow the traditions to honor these nobles bonds with our vassal lords under the imperial crown, and thus we find ourselves here today. I'd imagine, [insert mind slave's title/name] that you would be pleased by my father grab yourself with the respect you and others clearly deserve for your continued council and support during my training for my eventual Ascension to the throne. I am crown princess, my Lord, something I would hope you all would desire greatly that I be well I informed of before that eventual day comes—lest ignorance threaten instability and the potential destruction of the Empire.

I would hope the welfare of the Empire and it's preservation would be amongst your highest priorities, minister—or, should we take your suggestions to imply that you plot against the People, against your fellow Nobles, and the Imperial Crown? Do you see yourself a pretender to the Imperial Throne, or perhaps cavort with enemies whom would we to murder my father—our Emperor—such that you might obtain unjustified privilege, prestige, and power beyond your station or the approval of your peers? Do you believe you are worthy of this mighty weight upon our brow, the weight of duty beyond your reconning or station, minister. As such, unless you have something truly pertinent to ask, I warn you that your next words may be taken as treason against the Crown if you are found a. Be so warned, minister. We shall not be tricked with, for those machinations are the playthings of jesters and fools.

[I'd like to see what his mind-warped brain is able to muster up in response. 🤣🤔]

The Princess, however, may stumble by plot decrees that provoke unnecessary Drama.

Rooi, im dissapointed....

in order to make up for the slow updates add me to genshin and lets co op

jk! we dont mind at all! Thank you for all your efforts!

Fed-Kun's army
The mage said to crush anyone who's on her nerves. And now we have this duke.

If Lucas and the Princess don’t start dating right now, i’m gonna lose it-

also, thank you for the translation!! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@Ajuioke2

Physically speaking she's only 15.

Plus, in korean "아빠" which means daddy has somewhat less of a childish connotation. You wouldn't use it in a formal setting, of course, but privately it is more or less fine even for a adult.

(plus it's far less sexualized compared to 'daddy" lol)

Users who are viewing this thread