Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Double-page supporter
@iupurin I think that the first emperor's son might be controlling Anastacius somehow. He gets a lot of flashbacks to him, and it would make sense that he knows where Lucas's tower is.

@Lancedark the last thing they doing is telling her ass the truth- I can tell you that without knowing the novel. I bet they're probably telling a lie to manipulate her

Some of the panels in this chap will definitely be put to use in the 2021 April Fool's chapter sequel

Group Leader
@bugonia Its more like she never thought that anyone (even him) would find out so she just didn't connect the two dots.

@genosaiko I thought the exact same thing hahaha, maybe something like "Mr. White and I have been talking for a while, and Jeanette... what do you think about being adopted and having two dads?"

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeaaahhh! The blood runs GO SAVAGE! ATHY!!!
also Alpheus is not in his states mind..XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeaaahhh! The blood runs GO SAVAGE! ATHY!!!
also Alpheus is not in his states mind..XD

Group Leader
Everytime I see the cover I just can't imagine that is her mom but only adult Athy and ..... 😂

I think it's weirder if no one ask about claude. I mean its a national matters not a personal or family matters🙂

And

I keep remembering april fool's chapter whenever i saw mr. White and black cloude together😂

Users who are viewing this thread