Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Can i just k*ll that sickening bastard (anastawhatever)?!?!
Cuz i know i should. 🤬

Dex-chan lover
The princess should just keep lucas with her 24/7. It will solve all the problems, lmao.

This is a huge, daddy,,,,pls save me kind of moment

But the real question is whc daddy will arrive tho, her father or lucas LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm going to just forget this story exists for a while bc the tenseness in the story rn is making me feel ill.

bOIIIIII, when Anastacius started laughing at Athy, I was ready to throw hands! 😤😤🤬 He dares to mock this QUEEN!!!😡

People said that it's a stupid move from anastacius but I think it's a gamble. Cause out of everyone there, he's the only person (beside protagonist side ofc) who have the right to check on "my little brother" imo. Maybe right there & then, he wants to reveal Claude's use of black magic & strip him off of the throne while all nobles watching. This makes me "imagine" a lot of different scenarios of what will happen next ...

If Lucas is still in the palace (waiting for Athy to finish her meeting maybe), there's no way Lucas didn't detect that presence of black magic coming from Anastacius

ANASTACIUS YOU LIL B•TCH cjsieh992hd----😠😠😠 GO BACK TO TAKING CARE OF JEANETTE SMH SMH SMH

Also I have a feeling that the grey and red hair dude is Felix's father or something.

FCKKKKKK DADDYCLAUDE WAKE UP CHDKDVSMSHKXB A SLIMY PIECE OF SH%T IS GONNA ATTACK ATHY WAKE UP DADDY MFJDKJDKDBDKSHEMSBDMDBDJD

You know, I'd call Lukas but someone has to protecc Claude... And I dunno, I think maybe Athy can defeat evil daddy by herself......? Hmm... o3o

The tension is high, dang....

Users who are viewing this thread