Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

So talking out of it doesnt work so he is using fear to get the throne... Idk if he underestimate Athy or he is just an idiot of a has-been Emperor who has no idea of playing the court game other than sleeping with his brother's fiance.

if Lucas doesn't show up AGAIN when he's needed most istg I will be abandoning his ship for good

Unrelated but I'm so dumb I thought Athy and Claude were sharing a grape and then kiss at the outro panel. Bls I glanced over baby athy 😂

@allamaland he's doing that so he can be next in line for the throne, ahead of athy or in case the nobles don't deem him worthy because he was declared to have passed, he may reveal someone else, Jeanette. I believe she is older than athy so he may reveal that he supports her and that she should rule, rather than athy

Fed-Kun's army
honestly does that bitch even have the ability to rule an empire or is he just a manwhore that fucks with everyone for giggles

I kinda get the feeling Claude’s not gonna make it, and the only bright side is that he will be with Diana now

@allamaland
Seems like a good enough point in time to me. Claude is bedridden and Anastacius knows best how bad it really is, so he knows Athy's options are limited. I guess originally (in the glimpses Athy saw from the alternate reality/ novel world after her death) he put his daughter in place and only revealed himself properly after Claude's death, but in this time line it goes a little different. It would probably be not good for him if Athy proved to be capable and gain the varsalls trust, so stirring a commotion seems good. Sowing doubts about Claude who can't intervene himself currently and showing himself as an alternative, seems like a good way to go. Definitely not without risks, but I guess he has a lot to gain...

Stiiiill, everything is so tense currently, I can't wait for the next chapters! Thank you to the translators as well!

Edit: also props to Athy for doing so well until Anastacius escalated the situation even further...

OMAGHAD OMAGHAD OMGHAAAAD🤯🤬ANASTASCIUS ALREADY REVEALED HIMSELFFFF IDKWNQOANSIDH anw thnx for the ud

Goh why's this bitch soo dramatic ugh. His face doesn't save it. What's the point of hot face but terrible personality and creepy actions?🤷‍♀️

Double-page supporter
athy's stern face is so hot
i hope she step on me
joke aside
Lucas clap this manwhore pls
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread