Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

I feel that Anastacius(possibly possessed) is relying on the fact that Lucas will not intefere in a country's political matters. Its not surprising because he wouldnt normally care about a trivial matter like this. Im sure he doesnt know that Lucas and Athy are close friends. Blatantly appearing like this is suicide. His hunch is partly right though, despite all this Lucas might not intefere direcly, he would definitely protect the princess and her father and maybe the knight and maids, but he might/should leave the political matters to Athy, its not his place to deal with those things.

I want Athanasia to be strong enough to stand up for herself rather than being just a weak girl who always needs the help of others, so im glad that she was given this chance to be independent from her father. Im quite confused though, cuz i dont want Athanasia to suffer either but its necessary for her growth, so I say fuck Anastacius for laughing at her.

Double-page supporter
I doubt he knows about Lucas (it doesn't seem like knowledge of his existence has spread beyond the palace; currently, the master of the tower is still AWOL).

That being said, even if Lucas is known about, it could be entirely possible that Anastacius still believes he has some measure of control or leverage over him (may be something he found during the ransacking of the tower).

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't they just kill that guy?
I mean why give him time to say anything or act? Just declare him an impostor and have him executed on spot.
Her father had the right idea from the get go: kill everyone who stands against you.

@imtaciturn
I've lost track of what had happened in canon as well lol. Partly to blame reading novel spoilers, then the manhwa diverting from that. However, I don't recall reading too much detail about the circumstances of Jeanette's birth even with the spoilers, so I can't help with that.

Well, fuck. I was tolerating the Uncle just fine until now, damn him. Athy did such a good job handling it all despite it being her 1st time. Thank you for all the hard work translators!

omg anas exposed himself already?!!! I really can't wait for the next chapter😭

btw, thank you so much for the translation!!!

It's about to go down.

Anyone know that reference? XD

Even if Anastacius shows up now, I don't think he can take over the empire. It's now all in the hands of Claude and Athanasia. And I don't think they can be removed that easily.

THX FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ATHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ISTGGGGGG IF SOMETHING HAPPENDS SSS TO HER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@ShaurnRm
He probably doesn't know that lucas is involved at all, which is probably going to throw a big wrench into the gears.

Users who are viewing this thread