Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

i got angry after seeing anastacius's face and his 'pfft'. i think i can't sleep today, LUCAS do teleport palli before that bastard leave
😭😭😭
hm jeke jehekdnshdisbxks

akh .. I really hate these 2 former emperors (anastacius And the former emperor who is in Anastacius' body) The reason why Anastacius is afraid to meet Lucas is because Lucas will find out about the existence of the "Former Emperor". Please, Lucas come quickly and kill the "former emperor" .. If I was in the position of the princess I would not care about the fate of the Anastacius daughter .. they are both disgusting. Sorry..

Hes too annoying....i hope Lucas could hurry come and suck Anastacius inside a bottle like a genie

Goodness gracious to think that their were fan arts about that man and Claude having a lovely brotherhood..., what were the fans thinking and what was I thinking when I liked those posts 🤷‍♀️

Oooh! I hope we get a back story of Diana since they mentioned Diana is from another country and "what happened that day" im so excited. 👀

I mean, he's supposed to be dead, how can the other nobles just trust the dude that's supposed to be dead and came back to life (hinting at black magic) at all?

PUTANGINA MO TALAGA PUNYETA PUNYEMAS YAWA JUD NI SI ANASTACIUS BA NAGKANDAYAWA YAWA NA JUD TA DIRI PAKENING SHET NALANG TALAGA

i swore in my mother tongue because it wouldnt be as intense in english. i think anastacius rn isnt really anastacius??? there was an emphasis on "me" when he said that lucas might recognize him... so??

Users who are viewing this thread