Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

God. He is so annoying. Why didnt Claude just ripped his bros heart out and crush it???? 😭😭😭

Can Lucas shape shift to be her Dad and back her up? The nobles views are so important right now ugh id hate it if the brother were to leave before lucas could see him

Wow now this is getting heated. I really like that spoon is changing the story, the novel is kinda meh not gonna lie,,,this is so much better than the novel

so if athy didn't mention lucas being there with claude right now that would have changed a lot of things?

Dex-chan lover
Why can't she detain him? He's the man that waged war on the current king, lost and allegedly died. That's extra suspicious he's back and it's weird he gets to just walk out like he's a guest. Also for a meeting with the only Princess why aren't the aids checked as well, they could be letting in assassin's with his lax security is, and the uncle was cloaked the entire time why is that allowed?

this is so frustrating aaaaaa >:c

to anyone who has read the novel, did this arc really take this long to progress?

So is he really possessed by Aethernitas? That's why he said Lucas will recognize him? Or he is Aethernitas pretending to be Anastacius?

Seriously fucking kill him you currently hold the highest position of power, no one would even question it out of fear of treason JUST FUCKIN KILL HIM

I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I RECEIVED A NOTIF OMG HOW COULD I SLEEP NOW AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER? badly wanna punch that wannabe emperor & if I were Athy, I wouldn't hesitate revealing about Jeanette if that could save daddy Claude

@JWChibi - That seems like a plot hole to me as well.
She could have have him killed then and there for spreading the rumours regarding the emperor and the crown princess, entering the palace illegally and undermining a royal’s authority. He lost the power struggle and died, so apparently it isn’t forbidden for one royal to kill another.

Is that Aether soul in Anastacius dead body?

I know this gonna be frustating, I shouldn't read this chapter but I read it because I got curious then now I get frustated 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread