Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

Such a spineless turd of a grown man to bully a little girl & this is what some of yall be simping for 👀

Hum... I wonder if she could overpower him using her magic ? Probably not, but seeing them fight seems intresting x) also, if they release magic, I am sûre Lucas would come flying and I would have loved to see that. ( Cause he would have overpowered him for sûre. x)
Still, I am glad she put up a strong front.

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT OMG IM SO ANNOYED BY ANASTACIUS BUT WHY SO HOT UNCLE HAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anastacius really be one of those annoying uncles you only meet at family gatherings

man even though there were no fight scenes, but the mental battle between those two was intense

Honestly, f*ck jeannette, get rid of him first then find some way to redeem her back to society

Anastacius really fits the bill as an antagonist, huh
I despise him lol
Thank you so much for the update!!

Okay the people in the comments seems upset Soo let's skip this ep like i do before for keep my heart at normal speed... I'll be back if lucas show up and our daddy wake up

This fandom is filled with hypocrites istg. Y’all would bash Jennette for simply breathing then forgive Anastacious solely because he’s attractive. Your bias is showing, sit tf down.

Users who are viewing this thread