Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Ohmygawed when Anastasius was scared of meeting Lucas, I thought he was the magician who Lucas was friends with BUT THAT FLASHBACK THOUGH. OHMYGAWED THE MOST POWERFUL EMPEROR IS HERE WTF GO BACK TO HAIL

Hmm for a magic kingdom their magic detection is quite shoddy
How could they let such a powerful unknown magician just waltz in like that, not to mention no report of the Count or whatver he is, being under the influence

@tannies you are remembering correctly the person who lucas said was trash or not worth his time to teach became one of the strongest emperors in history
and im going on a limb here to say that same person only because so strong after meeting lucas and finding some forbiden or cursed way of getting great power as we can also see in this chapter his spirit is the one to poses the late emperor

i hope this makes sense

@ghostdevil no, just only one trustworthy guard. there's a difference between trustworthy and loyal. loyalty is towards the empire, while trustworthiness is towards very few.

also keep in mind claude was quite a withdrawn dude and only went out for official business. that's why claude only kept one guy with him, plus felix is one of the strongest knights (i forget his title). they're going against these tough black magicians, you see. need to best to fight the best.

@tannies kinda correct. He's not the song of the king that Lucas said was trash. He's the son that Lucas refused to teach calling him trash who later went on to become the strongest emperor.
Headcanon, he probably used dark magic to become as strong as he's recorded in history as you cannot change your innate ability from birth.

Athy's probably as strong as Claude rn. Like though she was scared she didn't particularly show the same fear she displayed on her face when she first saw Claude and thought he was going to kill her.

Ahhhh, I miss Lucas so much! Thanks for the update!

By the way, I do think that the plot is a little slow and getting dragged out at this point. But I kinda liked this version rather than the novel. To think of it, Claude condition is more similar to one of the side story now and nowhere near the original plot. And I like it this way because
in my opinion the ending of the original plot regarding Aethernitas is a bit too simple for my taste. Also, in the original story Aethernitas is supposed to possess Caraks, who had no connection whatsoever with Claude and Athy. So, Anastasius being the villain in the manhwa version is acceptable, I guess.

I just hope that Lucas do something to help Athy now. Come on, heal Papa Claude!

Group Leader
When is Lucas going to do something lol... season finna end before this arc

Dex-chan lover
so... Lucas didn't notice them flashing their power levels at one another. Isn't he this great mage? Wouldn't he at least be able to sense Athy's power activating.
She should have tried to arrest the zombie uncle when all the other nobles were in the room. He's the dead man, dead because the current king killed him for the crown and he shouldn't step foot in the castle do freely but he did and no one says a thing?, at least they would have felt that crazy power and like felix would have thought something was strange. Then she could have accused him of black magics, no one even knows about Jeanette so what is she afraid of

@StellarIceberg
No way, I doubt she knows any offence magic since she just started learning. She defo has talent like her dad but is currently nowhere near as strong

Fug

So we're not going to even bring him in for questioning? Might as well throw his claims of being the former king out the window and give him an arrest warrant instead.

Dex-chan lover
Just unleash lucas already.

This is like watching someone play a strategy game where all they do is skip turn, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread