Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

im guessing the old emperor that lucas called trash is the one who possessed anastasius’s body when he died?

maybe the reason why lucas can’t sense their powers is that because he put a really strong barrier so that no one could sense claude’s curse or his magic trying to suppress the curse

It seems like anastacius was possessed by lucas' old friend, the wizard from his past... Idk but I'm really sure of it

I'm living for Lucas. he's so cute and protective ☺️ I just need Claude to wake tf up already like we've been waiting for months now!!!

Spoon-nim please stop this already. Stop violating my heart. It's sooo frustating. And Lucas just stab that branch of tree on Claude's head please (ʘдʘ╬)

i dont know what to feel o__o on one hand im glad for a new chapter and im happily waiting for the climax of this arc and all the DrAmA that will come with it.. but on the other hand im screaming
F'IN FIX HIM ALREADY LUCAS YOU HAVE THE DAMN TREE BRANCH JUST FIX HIM AND GET IT OVER WITH.. like poor athy over here having to deal with all this crud and you could literally help her by just doing one simple thing... also what was that red mark that faded from knight dudes hand after evil uncle did his magic?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Cant Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Lucas just making this hella long drama worse by his suggestion of quick solutions. Can we do that already?

Dex-chan lover
"Possess" huh, guess the uncle really is dead and someone's using his meatsuit, probably another mage, and likely the one who caused the original story and cursed claude(might also be the one responsible for how claude treated athy in the original timeline).

Users who are viewing this thread