Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Daddy when ur gonna wake up yo

What a stressfull chapter. And is the brother posessed by something when he was on the verge of dying?????

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I've chosen to wait until this arc is completed before reading... 😅

Dex-chan lover
I wanna kill someone.... XD tho I'm liking what I'm seeing here... all cathy's expressions

@cookie_honey
that's the late late late emperor.. XD some people say in the novel ..the reason athy didn't posses such power is because he ate her pamiliar ... but they also said.. the Manhwa change its plot after all

The Manhwa is like after the life in the novel ..it's clear from the start.. so I'm excited for the next one now

wait so anastacius wasn't actually brought back to life but is possessed by someone else?

I wanna bust in the head of the one controlling Anastacious. I hope Claude gets better soon ☹️. Also really excited about Lucas's reaction when he recongnizes the guy in Anastacious's body.

Thank you for the translation and damnnn the art is so pretty as usual

It's really funny, he left cuz he didn't want lucas to see him and blow up his cover but lucas just figured out his identity by listening to athy lol

Ok so Spoon said this season would be about Claude and Anastacius. I think It'll be all political power control between two - including Claude recovering near the end.

if it goes on for another season - the ancient emperor dude (can't remember his name) will abandon Anastacius/use Jeanette and it will line up more with novel then?

Lucius defeats him (ancient bad dude) and Jeanette and izekiel leave in exile. I think whitey is probably brain dead at this stage

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

everytime i read one chapter my eyes get watery and my nose burns because of that damn credit page. someone pleaseeee tell me she revives or at least completely crush my hope of them being a complete family one day. i literally cry each time CHANGE THE CREDIT PAGE 😭

Users who are viewing this thread