Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

@vbebe looks like it... because anastacius is not good with magic, athy said. And anastacius here is so strong to the point of making curse magic. But i dont think he is completely died either. So probably, in return of borrowing his body, the ancient emperor which hated lucas, agree to heal anastacius and help him get revenge.
This is not spoiler, its just my guess

Thank you so much for all your hard work! Some SFX must've been difficult to clean up so thank you all so much :))))

Thanks for the translation. Lucas gets hotter everytime i see him, i swear he has my heart and so does our homegirl

@EponaC so we have to wait until the last chapter of this season to see Claude awake?
this manhwa really takes lot of chapters (2 seasons) just to solve one problem 😓
Is season 3 the last?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'll be honest, I love the art & I'm still interested in finding out what's gonna happen but gosh, I honestly just miss season 1 of this manhwa. It was easily the best. I feel like while Spoon puts immense effort into the art/composition etc, the pacing is just ridiculously bad. And the fact that she's straying away from the novel's writing shows. I haven't even read the novel but I can tell the plot isn't as refined as it used to be which is a pity. I don't think there's even a good enough reason to change the plot because the novel is completed after all ://
I just wanna see Athy & her dad have some bonding again but obviously he isn't gonna wake up till the end of the season 🤷🏻‍♀️

why do i think anastacius also holding a grudge towards claude. I mean he really loves claude as lil brother even since they were young but claude ended up betraying him to the extent kill him. With that aetherni that also hold a grudge towards lucas, they will be a perfect match to strike hard Athy and his dad :(

LUCAS I WANNA BLAME U WHY DID U EVEN INSULT SOMEONE AS A TRASH WHYYYYYY

Users who are viewing this thread