Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

FELIIIIIX HNGNGKHJKL

i reaaaaaally feel bad for jeanette, this child just wants affection from her family smh my head kdfjgkldjf,,,,,,stooped athanasius! :mad:(

I started reading this today and I did not expect to be this fucking stressed 😭

guys, i really love this series TT please update, i'm afraid you guys might have dropped it 😭 hopefully, you haven't. please upload ch 91, pretty please 🥺❤
oh and, FELIX LOOKS SO HAWT LIKE DAMN

bucci gang, are u alive? you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that and ditch!

Oh, C'mon. Please don't do this to us, I've been reading this ever since and I don't have the discord so I don't know what's going on. But please update, pleeeassee. This is the only place I can read this manwhas on. Hope Bucci Gang is doing alright.

Please we van only read the chapter here.. Please pleaseeeeee =(((((( if someone had some news !

I heard rumor BC dropped this because 'ILOVEANYTHING" stole their work and posted it on YouTube. The rest of the translation can be found on mangag*me but the quality far away from BC's work. Those shameless hijackers...

ill be so sad if this got dropped :(

if it was dropped bc of that one yt channel, im gonna be so mad omg i dont understand why people post translations on yt :(((((((((

Users who are viewing this thread