Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

AKSJAKSJJ Lucas, Felix and Ezekiel, please unite!! Bring that dead man down!
Also Felix why so HOT?! You should wear t-shirt often, though uniform looks good on you but since Claude still unconscious, you should take his place lol.
Thanks for the update~♡

Dex-chan lover
T.T noo I want to resolve athy and Jeanette problem firts~

Felix in that last panel... my heart. Thanks for the hard work translators!

how long until the moment where lucas decided to stab the branch of the world tree into Claude's head so that he can recover and finish this arc. and then decided to kill jeanette after obtaining the memory from the 1st timeline but will be prevented by athy leading this to be one of the saddest moment in both the manhwa and the novel. and lastly when can we get the fluffyness of lucas and Athy

Fed-Kun's army
Felix gets sexier everytime I see him😩🤚
Anyways RIP Athy, having to deal with all this
Thanks for the chapter~♡♡♡

Thanks for the chapter!!

Jeanette hshsjsh ive never really liked you but istg if you turn your back on athy now—

Athy is handling this well, but not great. What she should probably be doing is starting to court noble favor, and just give up on Claude since she can't do anything with him herself. Of course, that's only if she wants to be Queen, but I honestly don't think that she does. Jeanette should remember the fact that Athy went out of her way to be with her.

People really forgot that Jeanette was unconscious when Claude beheaded Athy.. Athy's death was done by Claude's own volition..

Users who are viewing this thread