Who Made Me a Princess?

@sideglancer his amnesia occured when he siphoned aphys magic out of her. Remember she held the pet even though Lucas strictly warned her that it may flow back into her? Yea, it happened, he siphoned, and he lost his memories. I'm assuming the headache is a common stereotypical side effect of amnesia in the media. Where the characters start trying to remember and their head hurtd

I'm pretty sure the reason why Claude keeps having this damn headaches is due to his memories resurfacing. But having Jeanette in his presence (the stop of his headaches) means her presence will stop him from remembering Athy. No hate towards Jeanette but... Its abit annoying cause Claude obviously ain't her father and she's unknowingly coming in between the real family here. I get that she's being used by her uncle and real dad or whatev but honestly ignorance is a bliss for her but a curse for everyone around her...

Ece

Uuuh i would never ever be able to forgive him from now on you're pickin another girl over me huh daddy???

Group Leader
This will be left here for anyone who wants to know who the love interest is based on the novel
the magician, I'm pretty sure his name is Luca or smthing like that, he's the black haired dude that saved her from almost dying

Okay... some progress, I'm happy Claude and Athy can at least talk for a bit. Still frustrating how slow its going in terms of plot, I feel like there's just been a lot filler. So I'm excited to see how this will continue to go.

imma leave this here in case anyone wants a spoiler
apparently in the novel lucas, the mage comes back on athys 15th birthday and brings back claudes memories for her birthday gift 😄

THAT DAMNED CURSE WHY ATHACIUS NOT LIFT IT ALREADY DONT MAKE MY ATHY SAAADDDDD YOUUUU F*CKEERRR

I was about to drop this beautiful manhwa then when i heard lucas is coming back to fix tm i too came back

Users who are viewing this thread