Who Made Me a Princess?

LUCAS IS BACK!!!!!! (•¿•)
Please save claude even though your pissed at him...HAHAHAHAHA jeez Lucas he will be your future father-in-law!

*bows down* to my humble and most gracious BUCCI GANG-nim I thank you with all my heart. Now my heart is at peace when Lucas arrive😚

Omg my boy Lucas is back, things will be interesting from here. And His Majesty, I guess being near Janette helps sooth his pain a bit but also devours his life? Sorry if I sound harsh, I just don’t like her at all, the author seems to try hard to clear her image.

Yay! I had to laugh when he popped back into the picture. He just keeps getting prettier!

WAIT WHAT IM SO HAPPY LUCAS IS BACK😭💗 BUT BUT BUT THAT LAST PART. Thank you so much for the update. This made my day🥺✨✨

Ahh...finally this story has taken a turn. I'm kinda pissed off with many slow paced chapters from before. Don't get me wrong, I really love this manhwa. It's just, this whole quarantine shit is really testing my insanity

Yoooo, that murder vibe when Lucas found out Claude was causing Athy distressed, his eyes glowed! agkj;jejwgj the panels with Lucas and Athy are just so beautiful, they just compliment each other so well~

Users who are viewing this thread