Who Made Me a Princess?

The tables have turned,, it changed from shoujo to shounen ai real quick lol...
(I cant argue with felix being the top)

And clearly they have been watching Yuri on Ice 🤭🤫 lol

Anyways, best april fools so far for me 🤣

lmfaoooo author gave me a heart attack!!! I was about to say😭😭 really had me the whole time and forgot it was April fools!!

at some point when reading the april fools chapter i just stopped and my brain couldn't function anymore.
The sudden gay pushed a button i never knew i had. i believe i have a ship.

At least now people will finally listen to me when i say there's a lot of sexual tension between those 2.

Why did this april fools joke make me ship them? Ughhh, why are they my ship now? Why are they so cute together xD

Nooo I'm conflicted! I want this to happen and yet...
I DONT WANT LUCAS TO BE ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON BY ANTHY GAH

Rip Caterpillar

Nahhh, I squinted as soon as I read “no, I need to see him”and then when I saw a heart in mr.whites eye reflection, I dropped and knew something was up.

Omg that April fools one had me laughing wayyy too loud. For real tho, this manga is one of my favorites! Anyway PLZ POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Omg i read the mtl version of the novel, and now I'm thinking why didn't the author include cabel (from beware of the brothers) in the story line. Lol he's introduction in the novel is quite funny.

Well lucas WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG DONT YOU KNOW WE NEEDED YOU

I literally screamed me head off when Lucas came back!!😆😂💀 I love him so so so sooo much, and if he doesn't end up with Athy, I literally do not know what I'm gonna do with this.😩😩😩😩

Aggregator gang
Woww. I never even thought of them as a possible ship. I have seen the error of my ways. Anastacius x Mr. White would be 👌👌👌

Users who are viewing this thread