Who Made Me a Princess?

I started this series on a lark (mostly curious why I kept seeing it pop up because the cover looked lame to me). I was expecting it to be some cheesy bullshit and good god it has been obscenely entertaining.

@enyoteremchi couldn’t agree more-
not only did she just watch her apparently “beloved sister” die (mostly because of her) but now she’s justifying being near claude as helping him and athy become closer is a LIEEE. she’s the type of character i just don’t like- this is because she’s practically useless and is intervening in my lovely father-daughter reunion . her character comes off as cute and naive but she’s just annoying and naive to me. like she didn’t doubt for a second that she was being lied to that claude was her father. and she oversteps boundaries like when she was younger with (forgot his name but silver haired boy) and always overbearingly clinging to him.

BUTTTT this is all just my opinion on this annoying little snot face brat so apologies if i offended anyone 😴

@jixiator omg i appreciate the explanation so much and now i’m so fecking mad that i just didn’t start with the novel if the manhwa was going to deviate so ,ugh from the original story smhh. last thing i want to know is did you read it online and if so what website? i’ve already saved it to my reading list on Novel Updates but have yet to read it bc i’m a bit hesitant hehe.

Aggregator gang
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE

It had a good beginning but you start noticing the flaws on MC. She always needs to be helpless and need a knight-shining armor..
She keeps saying she'll run away but she never truly leaves, being fixated on that place. She had a long time to prepared but ended becoming a flower-in-a-vase. At the most a newbie in magic but it's all for convenient sake.
The thing that ticks me off the most was that she was completely helpless without ML. Not being able to see through the fog despite reading the novel.
But it's a shoujo-style story so I can't blame the Writer there.

My only relief is that she has slight intelligence. Despite that she keeps on backward-thinking believing everything in reverse and going off track. Never truly understanding the enemy plot.

P.S: Don't take the "Tragedy" comments seriously. Nothing really happens and it's just a short while. Everything happens extremely fast.
Romance: It's only so-so if you're familiar with the shoujo-genre. I like it.
Sure he's insensitive but he hasn't really done something that disappoints the reader. At least no reverse-harem. The noble guy shows strong possessiveness towards MC and she was pretty easy swayed!!
In the end, the Characters left more to be desired from. The story is pretty simple. I had higher expectations. But it's really just funny and heartwarming at least

@Northlleonard haha, no problem at all! The novel was uploaded in google docs, but it’s not available anymore since the person who uploaded it took it down. I recommend it to you honestly, the novel was really nice and I remember I got pretty emotional at some point (not to mention all the fangirling sessions I had along the way)

tbh out of the hundreds of mangas and manhwas that I've read, this is my favorite. I'm not saying it's perfect but there's just something about it that makes it so lovable.

@Haven1011 she is on a break. There will be another chapter in May (10-20-30) then two chapters in June (10-20) and then another break. That is, if she doesn't start a hiatus after the end of this second season

Fed-Kun's army
No new update? What happened? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE AUTHOR OR ARTIST? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread