Who Made Me a Princess?

Whaaaaaat, so this is her 3rd life??????

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@enyoteremchi
Since the whole story has change from the novel .
That book she found as a Korean girl was not left by mistake. I'm pretty sure for that .
it's very interesting now how the thing's have changed

so this confirms that lucas and athy's age wont be a problem as she's practically old enough since she's in her third life already. plus the way she goes back and forth in different timeline and world.

and sadly we wont be seeing lucas whacking claude's head with a branch since the webtoon is different from the novel..now it became complicated to regain claude's memories and even more plot twist that isnt in the novel...WHAT IF ATHY WAS THE ONE WHO'S BORN FROM A BLACK MAGIC? OR AT LEAST CLAUDE USED A BLACK MAGIC TO SAVE HER MOM/DIANA SO HER BLOOD HAS A BLACK MAGIC SO SHE HAD STRONGER MAGIC...THATS WHY HER LIFE IS A UNLUCKY...JUST WHAT IF THO.

@Northlleonard
The novel is divided in 6 books in total and if I remember correctly it's either somewhere at the end of Book 4 or the beginning of Book 5, but I'm not sure about the chapter since I've read it last summer. Sorry :(
In the novel, the moment Lucas goes to see him he heals Claude immediately using the branch he got from the tree, and because he used that Claude and Athy will get some... I'll continue this only if you want to know more :)

@jixiator okay thanks, and yes i’d like to know some more. bc i’m too lazy to read more than one novel at once since i’m rereading Trash of the Counts Family . thanks in advance!

How the hell can Claude be so FUCKING attractive in every frame ? Like boiii my gallery would be full of you. STOP BEING SO FUCKING GORGEOUS.
AND LUCAS YOU TOO!!!

@Northlleonard
basically Lucas will use that branch and kind of stab Claude and Athy in the head with it. And since the branch was magical Claude and Athy will be living for like hundreds or thousands of years just like Lucas. That was one of the effects of the branch beside bringing back Claude’s memories
pretty much was that’s it and
And Lucas and Athy have so many moments after this incident like SO MANY OF THEM, had me screaming most times. But again, I have no idea if they’re gonna use any of those moments from the novel or if they’ll even have that kind of idk bonding time since Book 5 was like 90% Lucas and Athy moments and I lived for it.

Users who are viewing this thread