Who Made Me a Princess?

I bet the dark magic that was calling out to Anastacius consumed him, which caused him to treat Claude terribly as an adult 😭 and I wonder if that's somehow related to Lucas' old friend

WHAT DID ATHY MISUNDERSTAND?!?!?!?! please someone explain it to me
this made me want to cry

He probably lost his sense of taste with the curse/sickness, so he can't taste the sweet and simply doesn't care about what he's eating.

Did he eat it to be polite? The princess already have him a piece maybe he likes it. TOo many questions!!!!!!

lol i think claude finds athy reaction to the chocolate amusing like “she ate it as if its really good”, that he decided to tried the same almond chocolate for once. and as he thought, it is just sweet.

I think he ate the same chocolate Athy ate.🥺 (they both had an almond on it). My guess is that he thought that it may taste „nice“ (idk how 2 explain haha) since our lovely Athy said it was delicious 🥺🥺
I hope it’s true and he is gonna start accepting her :c

@Hotaru6 I don't really know if this is true but
I read somewhere that Claudes brother actually is Lucas teacher, you know that White haired guy. He was also the one who ate all the fruit from that tree so that Lucas couldn't get any strong power. If I remeber it right he did it because he wants Lucas to understand how heartbreaking love can be since he couldn't understan his teachers feelings when his family died or something like that. I'm not really sure. :)
I also read somewhere that Claude will get all his memories back on Athy's 15th birthday as a gift from Lucas 😍

Athy looks so beautiful in that cover. I really love the design of her clothes, and the colors on her😍

Claude was such a cute boy, a boy version of Athy. ;_; And it seemed like his relationship with his older brother was good. I'm thinking Anastacius was taken over by a dark magician, possibly Lucas' teacher or someone Lucas knew, and that's when their relationship went completely downhill. T___T

argh!!!!! i know this is probably just me but jeannette infuriates me :( i just want the best for the mc but jeannette...im sorry girl you gotta be outta the picture Q-Q

Jeannette can you please back off a little bit? Even though Athy return, it doesn't mean that everything is ok now 😑😑😑. Act as a family if everything is back to normal. I know your longing but please ask Athy how she really feel instead pushing yourself full force. I mean baby steps, right? 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Users who are viewing this thread