Who Made Me a Princess?

i just want Athy and Janette be happy is that so much to ask hsjfbjsnxjsnskjfjddv.

Thank you for the update, Your Majesty. I will forever be violently indebted to you.

I have this weird feeling when it comes to Janette... Like I like her, she's so sweet, and I want to hug her and coddle her, and when it's just her by herself or with Atthy, I love it! But whenever she gets near Claude... I just have this overwhelming urge to push her away. Ugagkwegklehk;kwe she just makes things awks for our Atthy, and I guess I have such a low tolerance when it comes to Janette. -sigh-

Aggregator gang
see that's the problem when the 2 main characters are too precious, iuytrqsdfgtryurhsgfqd people be having seizures while writing comments

aw damn....
i think everyone has good relationship with each other, its just that something got in the way and ruined it all :C but what did that guy even what? I don't think there's anything he could have achieved from ruining things between the royal family.... unless he just wanted others to feel the way he feels that time

Group Leader
To everyone interested in the new merch (and previous merch for past volume releases):
This is where I’ve been buying all my merch and have been helping friends buy it. You can also get previous volumes and other series too if you search their korean names (Raeliana!!!!!)
https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=240128819
This is currently on pre order till july 7th. If you use chrome and turn on the google translate page option it’ll translate the whole page for you for easier navigation. After signing up for an account, you can select international shipping when checking out (it should be an orange button). I think you also don’t actually need an account?? The first time I bought VOL 1 I signed up with the same email address only after I bought it lol so don’t stress if signing up for an account isn’t working for whatever reason. They ship to pretty much every country worldwide via DHL and shipping costs are affordable (10-15USD to most places) You just need to select overseas credit card in payment options (& the last 8 digits need to be keyed manually on their own secure numpad). if you haven’t already, you can buy the other volumes if you want some athy merch which you can select near the bottom of the link I’ve supplied. (It’s like a bunch of checkboxes)
Hope this helps friends!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I love ya Guys!!! Or\and Girls!!!

this series is related to beware of the brothers as it takes place in the same universe. if im not mistaken
one of the love interests in this series is one of hari's bro, and that they're friends with ijekiel/ezekiel¿ im not sure cause i don't remember haha

Maybe both Jennette and Athy will be happy with their respective fathers at the end of the manhwa. Maybe. And I really can't guess how this manhwa is going to end, but let's not have Jennette assumes that she is Athy's sister or Claude’s daughter till the end. I don't want to read such things. And wowie, I think we're going deeper into Claude’s and his big bro story. Never knew Claude into 'Onichan stuffs' tho. 😆 Kiddo Claude remind me of Noah with that blonde color and hairstyle 😂
And pardon my grammatical errors. Tq.

.......I'm kinda bored 😅
It's annoying to see Claude like that, it's just making us mad and that's bad for our health dan* it !

You know what I've been wondering for a while now? Why the heck hasn't this been picked up by Webtoon yet? WMMAP has to be the most popular female isekai after Bakarina. It's insane. Both the author and Webtoon would make so much money if they released an official English translation.

@Pink95 Webtoon didn't get it since TappyToon has the official English translation of Who Made Me a Princess, but Webtoon has it in other countries

Users who are viewing this thread