Who Made Me a Princess?

Fed-Kun's army
Good stuff, but lately it has become a bit too serious. Hope it doesn't go down the full desperation path.

bruh there really is a difference on a manhwa that uses logic and that uses none. this manhwa is the former

@ShaurnRm
Oh so they didnt get along in the webtoon (before being possessed)?
I thought they did bc I remember claude going to him after being scold (maybe my memory hazzy).
Man I really hate how they justified it, was really hoping they didnt do that, like let him be a damn evil tyrant to begin with. He dont need no reasoning or backstory.

Oh angst..
This is killing me. I'll be back one month later. Hope four more episodes is an awesome comeback for Athy and Claude.

If Lucas isn't the ML (since Spoon is making the story different from the novel), I'm out HAHA

Is there any, ANY, aaaany chance at all of
Ijekiel being the ML and ending up with Athy?

Because... I love the story, it's one of my favorite manhwas but... if the romance is going to end up like I think it will
Athy and Lucas end up together
, then it would be very disappointing for me :/ I prefer when the FL ends up with the actual nice guy instead.

I know there are a huge lot of Lucas supporters here. Just... stating my preference on what I'd love to see in the manhwa (but most likely won't get).

I wish they'd make Athy much smarter since her mental age is actually 20-something and she has the knowledge from being an isekai character. Not to mention she's also a magic user. She's just been crying and acting meek tbh.

Anastacius really tried to pull a UNO REVERSE and claim Athy was the result of black magic...sir stop the liesssss

Im sorry izikiel supporters but,
IZIKIEL IS SO ANNOYING. IM SORRY BUT BRUH, Jennet lost her mom, lives with her close relative, his father faking his death AND NOT TO MENTION USING HIS OWN DAUGHTER TO KILL CLAUDE and izikiel never treated her with love as siblings nor as a family and he treated Athy better than Jannet. Treat Jannet better then i will agree to ship Athy and izikiel together. Well, I wouldn’t also say that Lucas is better but, hey, at least Lucas is the reason Athy’s powers are stable and now he is treating Claude and preventing him to die earlier ʅ(・‿・)ʃ and even though he looks mean on the outside, he starts to be overprotective of Athy and will do anything in his power to make Athy happy.

AND

TBFH Jennet has it harder on her life than Athy. Sorry Jannet haters but, this pure child just wants to experience a real family so it is to be expected that she wants to quickly be a part of Athy and Claude family relationship despite being ignorant by the fact that Claude is not her REAL father. I swear I wanna know why you Jannet haters hate her so much even though her only wish was to be in a family.
again, no hard feelings we each have our of opinions.

Damn, I’ve always wanted to let out my thoughts. And i did it after reading it for one year :D

@Nekotsune jeannette was born with black magic seed (cmiiw dunno how to say it), so.... we cant do anything about that... I appreciate your opinion though

Wait... Since when is this in the same universe as Beware of the Brothers?! Where did I miss that? I assume that the common universe is explored in their respective novels?

Users who are viewing this thread