Who Made Me a Princess?

@Lawluna
Okay lol , my bad it’s my misunderstanding..... but hmmm atleast learn to spell someone’s name properly , why u so mad lol it’s your fault for making your comment not make sense , you should of made it more specific , life lessons yea I guess you use some, everyone could , soz if this makes me sound mad I’m not , I never even said you had a reason to hope for something bad ? Lol have a good day my name is 3 t not 2
Have a good day there’s no need to reply btw 🙂

Have fun reading who made me a princess 😄

Bucci gang have been slacking on a lot of their projects lately...if they're having problems they need to let other groups take up series, it's not fair for BG to hog series if they can't update.

This is probably the most overrated crap I’ve seen in a long time. I got bored so quickly and dropped it. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. 😑

I understand the frustration at how slow going the plot is right now, but please bear in mind that Spoon (the author and artist of the manhwa) was forced to change the plot drastically from the novel because of plagiarism claims against the novel's original author (Plutus). Spoon ended up getting dragged into these allegations despite the fact that she had no involvement and became a victim of targeted harassment, which she is now taking legal action against, if you check her recent twitter post. That being said, you all aren't the only ones frustrated. Korean readers are also expressing their complaints in large numbers as well as readers of the official english. Considering these people are the ones actually paying to read instead of just getting it for free online, Spoon will probably be much more receptive to them. I also hope the plot can pick up soon, since I'm not particularly interested in Jeanette or her dad, but only in Lucas and the father-daughter relationship between Claude and Athy. From what I've seen in the latest raw (no spoilers) things are starting to get intense, so don't lose hope and please be patient.

@S-Shinoa no, i doubt it. i think spoon's main priority right now is to give the other characters more development, and branch away from the novel plot, but it's highly unlikely that the main pairing will change. maybe the ending will be slightly different, since there are more characters with different motivations, but i can't see spoon feasibly changing something as integral as the endgame without riling up more or less the entire fanbase, especially those already familiar with the novel.

Spoilers about the latest chapters
Lucas finally figured out about the bow and how it caused thw magic explosion. He also figured out that the uncle was taken control of

It wasn't plagiarism claims against Pluto, it was plagiarism claims against another story called 'Daughter of the Emperor'. When that story first came out there was a lot of people complaining that it was a rip of of WMMAP and then legal stuff got involved, the latest posts on Spoons jnsta and twitter are about that not Plutus

@ScarletLycrois
I’m pretty sure it was the claims were against Plutus and I’m pretty the sure the manhwa of author who made those claims where daughter of the emperor but idk it was in Korean no offical English translation so everyone here might be wrong or right including you, also that’s why spoon said they’ll take legal actions if anyone attacks spoon or wwmap s author I’m pretty sure idk

Users who are viewing this thread