Who's Your Daddy? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I feel like the imperial prince maybe misunderstanding something. Though I am interested seeing how this will play out.

Seems obvious that the mysterious ML is the prince. Also I bet MC will get caught by the murderer as his appearance fits the MO.

Thanks for the chapter.

1st: the prince gives me Yandere vibes.

2nd: doesn't the looks of MC fit the description of the people getting murdered?

3rd: everything started 4 months ago....

So... maybe someone knows that prince had spent a night with a black-haired person... and tries to eliminate the possibility of an heir? Or a jealous lover?

Is the the Prince thinking he is sending letters because of the night they (probably) spend together??? If so...Oh boy...what a fic!! 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Putting the eccentricity of the prince aside, everyone in this chapter is beautiful. Their body is perfectly proportioned. Especially our ML haha. Just beautiful. That makes me afraid why the serial killer targets the exact type of men like him & it also started four months ago, when he had an affair with an aristocrat.

Edit @MaliciousBurial ooooooooooooooh you right you righttttt

The serial killer seems to target people that MC meets the criteria for, which seems to be setting up for an arc later where MC gets kidnapped and the prince has to go and rescue him.

Users who are viewing this thread