Who's Your Daddy? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

If he is the dad, I wonder how will he react when found out about the pregnancy... I wonder which chapter would he found out bout it?

I really anxious when he push his...he pregnant okay..i hope he will notice before more bad thing happens..please keep the baby save😗😗😗😗

@Renza i apologize that a once a week update is actually slow. i apologize that we have lives to take care of, like work and studies. also health, but yeah i guess that doesn't matter at all

thank you for being so understanding

Ah yes, bunny analogies. Truly the height of euphemism and double entendre.

@19gays I apologise if it seemed like I was seriously complaining about the slow updates.
You guys are doing great.
It was actually hinted that the updates seemed slow because the series is quite intriguing.

Thank you for your hard work.

There are only three options for the killer: this 4sshole prince because he don't rememeber the face of the persone he was with and when he see his victim is not him he kill them, the same if the killer is another imperial family's member , the other option is someone send by any royal family's member or someone that know he was with a black short haired person.

yo he's pregnant.... be careful with the stress and the rough handling 😭

Users who are viewing this thread