Who's Your Daddy? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Bro.... what is this.... I got angst feeling about this lmao. But please keep going, I'm an M for this kind of story uwu

Aww that bed scene, I love it><
What's that? The dragon has a purple eyes, same with the prince's, and it cries??? Yes yes, interesting...
Thanks for the update!

Wait, that prince just sit on the stomach, the babyyyy

Anyway daddy or not, this prince still looks abusive hmm

I don't understand this prince action ugh.
Anyway thank u guys for the translation 🙏

I hope the baby is safe T T Also, misunderstanding from lack of communication is really... *sigh*

Thanks for the chapter!

The way the prince is just manhadling our mc who is 4 months pregnant is giving me anxiety. I know he doesn't know but damn 😅.

I'm worried for the baby. Also, is the Prince the Dad or nah? I'm so curious T_T

The Dragon is maybe the Prince because of the eyes, or maybe the baby. I suppose he's crying because he's really hurt that our MC ran away from him (especially because they were supposed to be pretty close in the past); or maybe the baby who can't be with his/her both dads, but *sigh*, whatever.

I can't like the Prince that much so far, he's been treating our MC horrible, he's tarnishing his honor on purpose and he's also pushing him here and there, he's pregnant for goodness sake! >n< love the MC tho~

My good boy Louis, just politely asking the giant dream dragon grabbing him to let him go so he can be about his business.

Users who are viewing this thread