Why is My Crush so Hard on Me? - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
... Is it wrong that I want this all to be a dream sequence and that Akari actually fainted from the compliment last chapter?

I mean, with how she's been this whole time I almost don't believe she'd be this straightforward

Last edited:
Banned
THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE ENDING! THIS SHOULD BE THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE MANGA! I WANT TO SEE THEM DATE AND DO LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF! WHAT DO YOU MEAN CLIMAX?? CLIMAX OF THE CONFESSION, RIGHT? NOT CLIMAX OF THE WHOLE WORK, RIGHT? RIGHT?!

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!!

i honestly dont know how much more i could have took of them dragging that on

but finally its out and things can start moving

finally

Dex-chan lover
That went from 0 to 100 real quick.
I mean, with how she's been this whole time I almost don't believe she'd be this straightforward
Right? Was thinking the exact same thing. That does make it seem more likely that it really got axed I think.

Dex-chan lover
In fairness this was a premise that only had a short shelf life to begin with. They’d have to rework the entire feel of the manga to continue it and it’s possible they were just out of ideas at this point. If this WAS an axe, then honestly you couldn’t ask for a better series for it to happen to. Its conflict will be resolved and ended. Plenty of axed manga don’t get that.
Yeah she already crushes on her. The entire thing was based on 1 (outlandish) misunderstanding. Once that's passed there's nothing else related to the title, really. I guess they could have stretched it with weekly gags but like you said, this ending here isn't bad. It's not like any story threads are hanging.

Dex-chan lover
It says the publication is still ongoing... So, it won't end anytime soon right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this was axed and the author was told to wrap it up. Normally, this gets stretched out another 40 chapters

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters like this? If this ends within 2-3 chapters it totally was an axe.

Dex-chan lover
If this got axed I’m glad they were able to at least wrap things up nicely and answer questions unlike most axed stuff

Users who are viewing this thread