Why not go to JUSCO with me, Valkyrie? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I can sympathize with the princess whenever I visit my grandma's place in the countryside. No internet, no signal, truly hell on Earth. I can't imagine how people can survive there.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, reminds me of the days with dial-up modems and billing by the minute (or hour, can't remember).
Constant disconnections, terrible latency, and revolting geocities colorschemes. Truly dark times.

Contributor
Yes! Shatter this wicked princess! Enough with your meddling in someone else life! Face reality! Serves you right.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha... this is so my hometown... although 4G signal is still available, the houses and the like are like... absorbing signal so we all end not being able to use connection... weird truly... there's like... a cell tower for a kilo or so distance... yet our connection goes to s--- tier 1G like... xD

Hurrah for the Lensman reference. DeLamater.

I used to live and work in a town like that. There was a VERY overpriced convenience store/gas station. Other than that, it was a one hundred mile round trip in order to go to the grocery store, or pretty much any other store/service. Satellite was the only method to get internet service and that was severely capped at about 1-2 gigs a month. Depending on your service, you could pay up to $200 a month and speed was limited to about 500 kb/s. I never saw it but that was what it was rated for. Cloud cover would interfere with the signal. There was a period of time between 11:00pm to 7:00am where your usage did not count towards your cap.

i feel this so hard

was living in a same kind of place

but the speed was only 20-30 kb/s, loading a video would takes me ages and honestly anything besides wikipedia took me so much time

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck would an allied nation create a government in exile in an axis country, the one who invaded their colony in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread