Why Shouldn't a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?! - Ch. 1

Supporter
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
866
Man, this feel more like a rough sketch than a proper story. Whiteboard characters and exposition.

Hope it gets better.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
1,090
Oooh I've read this chapter's raw before... No wonder it feels familiar XD

And i was right...

THIS IS SO CUTE AKANSJSNDKDNSJ
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
1,236
There's no paperback version available anywhere!!!! Nor Amazon, bookdepository!!! 😭

And no, I don't like the digital version because my eyes get really tired 😵
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
1,090
@Miyono-chan
Do you... Still need the raw link..? XD

I saw your next reply, if you want the light novel i know a site where they have the 1st and 4th volume in stock. But for the manga... I think the only way is to try proxy-shopping 😅
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
1,236
@MeiraEve yes, please!!!! The raw of the Manga is OK since I can read a bit of Japanese, and the link for the site that's selling the LN would be great too!!! All the sites I've searched are sold out!! 😭
 
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2020
Messages
128
Omg I love this kind of story. A family-romance story! Does anyone know another manga similar to this one? Thanks!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 27, 2023
Messages
367
skipping 50 chapters of a romance plot and straight to the goal, nice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top